What would your Season 8 be?

admin

Retired Administrator
Since we have pretty much come to the conclusion now that Season 7 is going to be the last season of Malcolm in the Middle (although no offical word I suppose yet from FOX, feel free to prove me wrong there!)

What would you have in your Season 8, this is a question more for the imaginative ones here!

I personally would have...

Francis & Piama having a baby, perhaps quite early on in the season.
Reese and Malcolm at the same College causing general mayhem in their childlike ways.
The return of the Krelboynes to the college where Malcolm and Reese go.
Dewey at High School, perhaps getting involved in some more productions etc.
Hal and Lois having problems with Jamie getting sent home from Kindergarten.

samboo1

Re: What would you Season 8 be?

I dont really know yet because we dont know whats to come with season 7. I mean who knows some of the things we want in season 8 might be in season 7. It's too early for me to decide yet.

Good ideas for Season 8:
Francis and Piama get married and have a baby called Francesa Piama Wilkerson. Reese fails exams and ends up selling yankees merchandise but doesn't succeed then he finds a dumb girlfriend and marries her quickly. He makes her pregnant. Malcolm goes to an amazing college and ends up as an amazing doctor in the future. Dewey starts Junior High school and finally splits up with the buseys. Dewey also finds he is in the school rock band playing the keyboard or guitar as he's good at music!! Lois loses her job and looks after Jamie who starts playschool/kindergarten. He disturbs the other kids so spends lots of time with a childminder. Hal and Lois have a new baby who turns out to be totally normal in every single way!! Finally!!

I hope you find my ideas interesting!! xxxMRDxxx

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

1. Francis and Piama are already married.
2. Reese selling Yankes merchindise would give away the state from which the live in, NY, and the writes can't do that, can they? ;)
3. And I'm sorry, but I don't see Dewey in a Rock band.

Sorry if I seem, well, mean, cause I don't intend to, but I felt like poiting out some details in your post, that don't make a lot of sense.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I dont' think we can talk about season eight until season seven is done. I mean, how do we know what's going to happen in season seven? Why is it that humans always get ahead of themselves and look to the future? Can't we ever enjoy the present? For instance, we look forward to Friday all week; Friday coems and we look forwards to Saturday; Saturday arrives and we can't wait for the following weekend.

I, too, am not trying to be mean; just pointing out my opinion. :)

CJman327

Well Malcolm's a genius and Reese is stupid. So I don't mean to criticize your prediction which could happen but I can see it happening, but still, I don't think it can happen.:D But yeah, Francis and Piama will probably have a baby. Probably a boy!:)

fox123

I hope that a season 8 would come out. Due to MITM being so hilarious. If there was a season 8 I would like to see Reese settling down with a pretty, intelligent woman and have two kids. Reese would have done really well in college and would be a lawyer(I think that is how you spell it). Would it not be funny?

elstarry

Well i think season 8 would be them all grown up,and they would all get married off and be happy,and make sure lois has settled down a bit!:D

anit

This is a fun one. But first, just quickly, the reason that we wonder what would come next is just for fun. I think the question is more of a; if you weren't limited to one remaining season what would you like to see before the series ends?

Personally, I'd really like to see Reese or Malcolm get some girl pregnant (by accident). That's what I want to see most. This sort of requires more thought than I'm capable of at the moment (been wearing brain out prepping for final year exams here in Australia).

Reesefan639

I have an idea for the 1st episode of season 8...

Franics and Piama give birth to a boy.

Reese goes to college, but has trouble with his room mate. He ends up tieng his over religious room mate to a tree, and leaving him out there all night.

Malcolm gets a few girs after him, and he goes out with all of them. He then gets sent to prison because he is a love rat

Dewey starts high school, and in an attempt to get attention, strips off and climbs ontop of the school roof.

Jamie takes up wrestling a per school, and gets expelled.

Lois nearly dies over a heart attack from stress

Hal doesn't appear in this episode

Cold Opener
Jamie beats up dewey and shuts him in the closet.

Quotes coming in the morning, gotta go bed now :0

Emrysgirl

Reesefan639 said:
I have an idea for the 1st episode of season 8...

Franics and Piama give birth to a boy.

Reese goes to college, but has trouble with his room mate. He ends up tieng his over religious room mate to a tree, and leaving him out there all night.

Malcolm gets a few girs after him, and he goes out with all of them. He then gets sent to prison because he is a love rat

Dewey starts high school, and in an attempt to get attention, strips off and climbs ontop of the school roof.

Jamie takes up wrestling a per school, and gets expelled.

Lois nearly dies over a heart attack from stress

Hal doesn't appear in this episode

Cold Opener
Jamie beats up dewey and shuts him in the closet.
That's pretty violent :nervouslaughter:

samboo1

Reesefan369 said:
I like the idea of Reese going to college, living with an annoying room mate. I dunno about him tieing him up to a tree though:D Im sure we have gotten past that Reese.

Amigo22

Super Moderator

Reese back in an apartment, and each episode having a separate Reese subplot like Francis used to have (Military School, Alaska, Grotto). I can't think of any subplot ideas yet, but I think that would be good, after the Reese's Apartment episode.