Win a free copy of SCRUBS SEASON 2 on DVD!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Well never really wathced scrubs, might do at some point, but hostpital thing anoy me find em boring (ever tho this one is werid n wacky)

Luckly for me i dont seen any banners anywhere!

CJman327

Was this post from last night, TJ? Because once again your typing is a little sloppy. Sorry, just asking!:D . Sorry it's offtopic.....And yeah, My mom likes Scrubs a lot. I do too. I haven't really watched it much though. Doesn't it stink at home when you're watching something kind of innaproppiate and something wicked funny happens but you're afraid to laugh at it with your parents in the room. Ugh!:D

samboo1

CJman327 said:
Was this post from last night, TJ?
No that one was from today cj!

I have never watched scrubs...i think i might though now...this thread has made me get an urge to watch it.:D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
oi! enought dissing (thats is a silly word) my spelling/grammer. Im just lazy bout it. ;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Yeah, well, I'm beginning to have trouble understanding you so let's spruce it up a bit.

We're completely off-topic here and we've all expressed our opinions on the matter so this topic is closed.

admin

Retired Administrator
Since we've reached the "target" number for this sponsorship campaign I shall remove the banner from my signature, feel free to keep doing the survey though to have a chance to win a copy of Scrubs Season 2!

admin

Retired Administrator
You will all be pleased to know this campaign is now officially over. Congratulations to those of you that one anything from the competition and many thanks to all of those that entered.

You will be pleased to know that we got into the top few sites and that results in a slightly larger pay off than normal!