FAQ: Medals

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Retired Administrator
Loads of people having been asking about the medals and their criteria, well here they are...

Medal_02.gif
Best Member Award This award is given out annually to the best member in the forum. This is for an entire range of things, including user participation on both our sites. To win this award you must have well over 100 posts and a positive reputation.
Medal_05.gif
Arts & Craft Award This award is given out to any member who has designed any form of exceptional art or craft to do with Malcolm in the Middle. This includes making movies, slideshows, banners, signatures and websites.

Medal_04.gif
Loyality Award This award is given out for loyality towards the forums, and long-term membership. Favours for the administration, advertising us and moderators are likely to have won or win this award.

Medal_07.gif
Official Quiz Award This award is given out to members that have won any of our OFFICIAL Malcolm in the Middle Quizzes or Competitions. Please note that this is not for competitions started by our members, only our administration team.

admin

Retired Administrator
Medal_08.gif
Golden Support Award This award is given to people who have be recognised as extremly helpful to others in the forums and in the MITMVC. It is not given out at a set time, if you feel somone deserves this award please nominate them by sending a private message to the adm

Medal_03.gif
Leadership Medal This award is only give out to those with leadership roles within the forum, this includes moderators, super moderators and administration.

Medal_01.gif
The Wilkerson Award This award is given out to members who have posted a large amount of good posts, with a large amount of thoughtful topics. Members with 5 or more "HOT" topics will be nominated automatically for this award, an important reputation is need for this aw

admin

Retired Administrator
Medal_06.gif
The Award of Excellence This award is given out for advanced acheivement in the field of excellence! People with high reputation are likely to win this award!

admin.gif
Admin Exempt Award If a person has this award it is because they are exempt from getting any other awards. It is seen as unfair or biased if they receive awards.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't want to challenge your leadership, but might it make sense to give the best member award a bit more often than every year? Maybe every quarter year? It seems so infrequent to do it only annually. And I know that there's a lot of people now who are contributing a fantastic amount of information.

admin

Retired Administrator
I good idea yardgames, I was thinking that the other day (well actually it was while reading some of apannah's posts!)

Perhaps we could make it quartely. I think perhaps monthly is too often.

We could have

Q1 2005 -- End of March
Q2 2005 -- End of June
Q3 2005 -- End of September
Q4 2005 -- End of December

If this is the case, then we must act quickly for this quarter, PM (its very important you PM) me your nominations, (everyone that is) the most popular nominations will be placed into a voting poll, and everyone can anonomously rate who they want to win.

Two Rules:
Admin is exempt.
You can't nominate yourself
You can't vote for yourself (we can still see and delete if you do!)

admin

Retired Administrator
I have had quite a few nominatins so far, I shall not publish the list until Friday, so it gives people time to still nominate a member. The voting will begin on Saturday as well and the medal given out on Monday.

Its all very tight, because otherwise we cannot keep to within Q1

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Hey, today is Friday! When do we get to see the list and start voting? (it's Saturday in England)

Status
Not open for further replies.