Character that most frequently gets on your nerves!

[Blank] Gets on my nerves

• Total voters
It's official! It's Jamie who really annoys me and I'm not changing the answer. I watch some of the episodes he appears in and he drove me insane! Jamie's just there, he doesn't do a thing and it's really annoying, in my opinion. Like I said in a post, a while ago, he's more of a background character that some people have that audacity to call a main character. Jamie had no purpose on the show at all, other than he is Lois's new baby son.

BuseyKrelboyne

to be honest, none of them bug me

in my humble opinion... every character is perfectly written and they make for an amazing mix. there are no weak links to me.

that sound sort of like a cop out, but its true, and its a big reason i love the show so much. everyone compliments each other and everyone has so many foibles.

the only thing that bothers me, i suppose, is that lois doesn't "get hers" enough. i love her character but she can be so unreasonably cruel for no reason, and the boys can fold too easily sometimes.

i have yet to see the final episode, but i read about it, and it appears that she forces malcolm to go to harvard and become a janitor instead of taking a 6 figure job, and that they always WANTED for him to be miserable from the very beginning. its no wonder he's a pessimist! they want him to be miserable and fail at life.

what we DON'T get to see is malcolm going insane later on in life and turning into the unibomber. thats the onlyreal en d for malcolm, and its lois's fault. thats why i love the episoe where dewey terrorizes her for the entire episode and she thinks she is going insane, after she failed to get his baking soda. they shuold have gotten their revenge on her more then they did. thats my only real gripe.

family guy did a spoof where hal snaps and offs her- and the boys walk off happy, because as hal puts it, "we're free! we're finally free!" and thats what i wanted to see more of.

Nico21

I'd say Otto Mankusser. I don't hate him, but sometimes he's way too caricatural, both with his voice and behaviour.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
in my humble opinion... every character is perfectly written and they make for an amazing mix. there are no weak links to me.

that sound sort of like a cop out, but its true, and its a big reason i love the show so much. everyone compliments each other and everyone has so many foibles.

the only thing that bothers me, i suppose, is that lois doesn't "get hers" enough. i love her character but she can be so unreasonably cruel for no reason, and the boys can fold too easily sometimes.

i have yet to see the final episode, but i read about it, and it appears that she forces malcolm to go to harvard and become a janitor instead of taking a 6 figure job, and that they always WANTED for him to be miserable from the very beginning. its no wonder he's a pessimist! they want him to be miserable and fail at life.

what we DON'T get to see is malcolm going insane later on in life and turning into the unibomber. thats the onlyreal en d for malcolm, and its lois's fault. thats why i love the episoe where dewey terrorizes her for the entire episode and she thinks she is going insane, after she failed to get his baking soda. they shuold have gotten their revenge on her more then they did. thats my only real gripe.

family guy did a spoof where hal snaps and offs her- and the boys walk off happy, because as hal puts it, "we're free! we're finally free!" and thats what i wanted to see more of.
I don't think Lois makes Malcolm be a janitor; that's more a result of the work/study job Malcolm has to take to afford the damn school. College is expensive!! Lois doesn't force Malcolm to go to Harvard per se, but she does deny him the big job opportunity and there's a climactic speech we've had numerous debates about in the past. I hope you have a chance to watch the episode soon and see why Lois' speech is so controversial. Welcome to the VC by the way!

Jmor777

At times they ALL get on my nerves, depending on my mood but never enough that I don't want to try and catch a rerun at 1:00 in the morning. Now Grandma, I find her extremely unlikeable. I have trouble watching someone with that kind of uglyness inside of them. I know it's supposed to be comedy but some things just aren't funny to me. I guess it's just too weird to see someone who doesn't love their own grandchildren. I haven't seen that many of the episodes, perhaps she exposes a softer side at some point?

curtishouse27

None of them really annoys me at all for the most part which is very rare when it comes to television characters with me. If I had to pick one, it would probably be Malcolm I guess. There are so many times I have yelled at him to SHUT UP but thats one of the things I like about his character. Who hasn't been there? Yes, Malcolm, that is my final answer lol