Favorite quotes from the show.

Debra

What are some of your favorite quotes from the show?

[Reese] You show me a man with pride and I'll show you a man with limited options.

[Hal] Louis, that boy needs a father and I think that person should be me.

Feldspar4Life

As this is my first post I have to thank you all guys for holding this site active. I thought I'm the only human on the planet still watching this every day but this forum showed me that there are still many people loving MITM. ^.^

My favourite quote is from dewey: "I expect nothing, and am still disappointed." (google translation)
This fits exactly in deweys life since he is the one in the family who gets almost no attention from the others. Nobody minds about his achievements as a pianist/componist. His great potential could give him an awesome life, he has very good social skills since in a few episodes he manipulates random people to embarrace his dad or his mom and is highly talented in music. I find it astonishing that he lovingly cares about his lil brother jamie although he got his entire life annoyed by reese and malcolm. This makes him to the real hero in the series in my opinion. He just lives in his own world and mostly doesn't care about the ignorance from the family members and gives back what he desires to experience to the people that give him respect.

Hope to hear from you guys. Keep it up :)

Last edited:

MITM97

As this is my first post I have to thank you all guys for holding this site active. I thought I'm the only human on the planet still watching this every day but this forum showed me that there are still many people loving MITM. ^.^

My favourite quote is from dewey: "I expect nothing, and am still disappointed." (google translation)
This fits exactly in deweys life since he is the one in the family how gets almost no attention from the others. Nobody minds about his achievements as a pianist/componist. His great potential could give him an awesome life, he has very good social skills since in a few episodes he manipulates random people to embarrace his dad or his mom and is highly talented in music. I find it astonishing that he lovingly cares about his lil brother jamie although he got his entire life annoyed by reese and malcolm. This makes him to the real hero in the series in my opinion. He just lives in his own world and mostly doesn't care about the ignorance from the family members and gives back what he desires to experience to the people that give him respect.

Hope to hear from you guys. Keep it up :)

I too am glad this site is still active, I'm very grateful to be involved in this site and to enjoy MITM with fans like you and many others that keep the show alive.