Early radio interviews with Bryan, Justin and Chris from 2000/2001 from PMP Network
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Early radio interviews with Bryan, Justin and Chris from 2000/2001 from PMP Network

Default Early radio interviews with Bryan, Justin and Chris from 2000/2001 from PMP Network

mark_snyder We just found some great, longish old radio interviews with Justin Berfield and Bryan Cranston from 2000, and one with Chris Masterson and a brief one with Bryan Cranston, both from 2001.

They are with host Mark Snyder of PMP Network, based in Randolph, Massachusetts - that's why you get some references to Erik Per Sullivan coming from the area and such.

They offer some great insights into the early casting procedures, the initial reception of the show, and other productions the actors were involved in at the time. Because they are RealAudio streams, we converted them to mp3, reduced some rumble, increased the volume and compressed the signal here and there, because the interviewees on the other end of the line were often a bit more muffled.

The interviews can be found on our front page.

The source can be found here:

http://pmpnetwork.com/malcolminthemiddle/index.htm

We hope you'll enjoy them!

Rich
    Last edited by Richiepiep; Jan 7, 2015 at 03:41 PM.

All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

Great work!
    Yes, there's gas in the car.

Always nice to see you online, Karin! And as you can see, I now have front-page privilege too!

Rich
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!