The Ultimate MITM Quotes Quiz

reese35

Re: The ultimate MitM-quotes Quiz

At first, yeah, Francis said that in 1.7... but that was with one 'good'. Yes, alison, it's from "Cynthia's Back". But in what situation and who said it?

allison

I think Reese said that when Malcolm accidently told him about Cynthia´s breasts.

allison

Ok, I changed it. I don´t know another word to refer to her...:D
Here´s the next quote:

"You´re gonna wear this and there´s nothing you can do about it."

dizzy

Malcolm babysits. It's when francis and the other cadets send of this dead guy. Right????

dizzy

"There are some things you just don't joke about, and that hook-handed maniac is at the top of the list."

Dewey

Minimalistic

Is that from the episode "Dewey's Dog"?

I enjoyed that episode and the return of commenant Spangler

Dewey

Minimalistic

There are some real benefits for Edwin Spangler having a hook in place of a hand:

- When he travels on the bus or subway and he has to stand up, he would be able to get a good grip on the hand rail.

- He'd also be the first choice to play Captain Hook whenever they do pantomines and plays...maybe they did Peter Pan shows at Marlin Academy. (Francis would have made an excellent Tinkerbell)

- Also, when Commendant Spangler goes to the fun-fair with his girlfriend, he would have no trouble playing "hook a duck" - i bet he won loads of goldfish.

Dewey

Minimalistic

I was just having a joke about the "hook-handed maniac" - something we should never do!

Anyway, here is the next quote:

"My imaginary friends were right. I am a genius."

Dewey

Minimalistic

....Mr Spangler could also use his hook for fishing

....oh, er...about Dewey's Special Class....yes, that is the correct answer!

arach

You could also use Commandant Spengler als living coat stand and hang clothes on his hook!

Here is another quote:
"I just wanna stick a fork into your belly and roast you over an open flame till you are nice and crispy!"