The Ultimate MITM Quotes Quiz

reese35

Re: The ultimate MitM-quotes Quiz

Okay, the first quote - "Like watching the Gods return to Olympus." - was from Malcolm Holds His Tongue. So either CJMan327 or Emrysgirl take a stab at it. And I'll try to stick to one quote per guess.

Emrysgirl

reese35 said:
So either CJMan327 or Emrysgirl take a stab at it.
CJ's already given us two quotes. Samboo1 and I have gone earlier in the thread. So, lets just start at the end and let Wemboy give us the next quote.

arach

Emrysgirl said:
CJ's already given us two quotes. Samboo1 and I have gone earlier in the thread. So, lets just start at the end and let Wemboy give us the next quote.
If he shows up again... sadly, he's not so frequent anymore. Someone else probably should. I think he won't mind. :)

allison

Ok, I hope he doesn´t mind if I do the next one, because a quote just came to my mind. :D

"Mom and Dad's life is so boring they have to invent stuff to be upset about"

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

Oh! That was when they thought they were pregnet, and they weren't. Malcolm and Reese tracked mud in the house, and Hal and Lois wanted to be alone.

reese35

You know, I always thought it was because they thought Hal had cancer. It should make sense, because when Lois and Hal confronted the boys, Hal said, "You do not talk to your mother that way ever! You will give her nothing but the love and respect she deserves whether I am here or not!" (note the "whether I am here or not" part.) And also, when it came back negative... oh, but I'm boring you. Continue with the quiz.

allison

Yardgames is right.

@reese35: That´s what I think. That´s probably also why the episode is called health scare. They didn´t think that Lois is pregnant, but that Hal had a serious illness.

Squeaky Yugi

It was Reese in "Reese Joins the Army (1)" Reese had just found out that Malcolm was cheating with his girlfriend, but he didn't get mad like Malcolm had expected.

Squeaky Yugi

All right, since CJ isn't posting, and I was the one who answered all three parts of the question, here's your next quote:

"Mmm, ice cream, and sprinkles Malcolm, aren't they your favrite?"

Remeber, tell me what episode, who said it, AND explain context. I won't declare you right unless you give me all three

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator

Isn't it Reese to Malcolm after having been out with grandma and grandpa and noone told Malcolm? That would then be "The grandparents"...

reese35

No. It's Evacuation. Reese is saying that to gloat on Malcolm when he(Malcolm)'s grounded unjustly by Lois just for doing HW instead of helping Hal and the boys with the new couch.