The Ultimate MITM Quotes Quiz

allison

Re: The ultimate MitM-quotes Quiz

That´s from stock car races.

"Can we stop calling this a date?"

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

I think i know the story line, it's when Craig and Reese(?) and his girlfriend go out, Craig has to drive. Maybe season 3 ep.

daniel1985

That's Reese to Craig at the end of Malcolm holds his Tongue. OK what about this one:

"Two guys as your parents? That place must be a dude's paradise!"

allison

That´s from season 1 "Krelboyne picknick" (J and Daniel1985 were both right about "Malcolm holds his tongue").

Next one:
"You think that bothers me? Guess why your soup tasted different when you came back from bathroom."

allison

Dizzy is right. It´s true that it was Ida talking to Francis, but it wasn´t in Ida losing her leg. It was baby part 1.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Aw well, I had just watched that episode recently, but I forgot that the episode I had watched was Baby. Dizzy, we need a new quote.

dizzy

Okay here's 1:

"Let's face it. Everyone on this planet is a brain-dead, butt-scratching half-wit."

Amigo22

Super Moderator

allison said:
That´s from season 1 "Krelboyne picknick" (J and Daniel1985 were both right about "Malcolm holds his tongue").

Next one:
"You think that bothers me? Guess why your soup tasted different when you came back from bathroom."
This is from "Grandma Sues"

allison

Sounds familiar. Is it a quote from season 1? I suppose that Malcolm said that, but I don´t know which episode that was.

Amigo22: No, that´s from baby 1 when Hal and the boys were away and Francis, Lois, Piama and Ida sat around the table eating a soup. Dizzy has already answered it correctly. ;)

Dewey

Minimalistic

dizzy said:
"Let's face it. Everyone on this planet is a brain-dead, butt-scratching half-wit."
Is this from 'Shame'?

Achieving this answer was a group effort in the chat room last night. Thanks Yardgames, Allison and Sullie.

allison

Wow, though we were so sure this is the correct answer...:( :D

Is it from Zoo?

dizzy

No, it's an ep near the end of the season. It has a great guest star

allison

Then it could be Future Malcolm. Jason Alexander isn´t a really GREAT guest star, but I couldn´t think of anyone else.

allison

Cool, so I can make the next one. :D

"She´s just a person. She´s JUST a person..."

Dewey

Minimalistic

allison said:
"She´s just a person. She´s JUST a person..."
Is this from 'Poker'?

I'm guessing these are the words of Reese, trying to convince himself that dancing with a woman that is easily 70 years his senior is not such a bad thing.