The Ultimate MITM Quotes Quiz

reese35

Re: The ultimate MitM-quotes Quiz

I'm taking a cold shot (a guess) - Hal Coaches. I haven't seen the episode in some time, though.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

This is not a thread about Red Dress. This is about a quote quiz.

reese35

Since I don't have the ep with me right now, I'm going by relevance. Hal Sleepwalks?

Squeaky Yugi

Was it "Reese Joins the Army (3)?" Was Reese talking about that guy who helped him because he thought Reese was a gril in a burka?

samboo1

Nope, not Hal sleepwalks or Reese joins the army. Erm...another clue...the main plot is about Malcolm.

reese35

This time... 2.

Spoiler for Quote A:
Like watching the Gods return to Olympus.

Spoiler for Quote B:
HOW LONG HAVE YOU FOUND ME HIDEOUS?

CJman327

Well, I know the 2nd one is Hal in Dewey's Opera.

And here's mine:How do you spoiler tags?)

I'll get up when the world stops being such a cruel joke!

It has to come out at 6:00! Not 6:10, Not 6:05, 6:00!!!!!!!

samboo1

I dont know if this counts, since you didnt get the first quote but...your first quote is from zoo.

reese35

Look under the season 7 section - there should be a sticky with info on the spoilers and the tags. To make it simple, just say what you want to, highlight it, click this (
spoiler2.gif
), type in what you want to call it, click OK, and there you go.

OK, so far, CJMan327 got the second quote! All we need to do is get another one for the first!

Emrysgirl

Is it from Malcolm Holds his Tongue?

Perhaps we shouldn't post more than one quote at a time. As we just saw, it could become quite confusing.

Wemboy

Well i'm fairly sure CJman's second quote is from Thanksgiving. When Reese is cooking. If that's right, it's the first one i've ever got on this thread! Which is a pretty poor reflection on me but there you go.:)

Emrysgirl

Everyone else as confused as I am? Let's try to sort things out (for me, if no one else):D :

I'll list all the ones that are up in the air as:
Quote supplied by - Quote # - ep (character or other notes)- identified by - verified by supplier?

reese35 - 1 - Malcolm Holds his Tongue (Hal) - me - no

reese35 - 2 - Dewey's Opera (Hal) - CJman327 - yes

CJman327 - 1 - Zoo - samboo1 (and later by arach) - no

CJman327 - 2 - Thanksgiving (Reese) - Wemboy - no

Can we please stop posting more than one quote at a time?...it almost always causes confusion as to who should go next.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom

Yes, this thread has gotten so confusing that I have pretty much just stopped reading it, and I'm probably not the only one. From now on it would be best if we stuck to the rules that were working so well before. For those of you that are new, you might want to look back a few pages and see how everything was going. Someone gives a quote, and you try and guess. If you are absolutely sure that you are right, you can give the next quote in the same post. Otherwise you should wait for verification from the person who gave the quote, or if they don't seem to be answering, someone else who is absolutely sure can verify. Then, once you know you are correct, you can give the next quote. Let's only post one quote, and only post it when it is your turn. I think people have been doing more quotes because this process can take a little longer (most of the time only one quote would get answered in a day), but sticking to these guidelines was working really well before, so let's try to be patient. It just more fair to everyone this way. If you guys want this process to be a little more instantanious, you could always play in the chat room sometime, or send personal messages back and forth.

I hope no one minds me taking charge on this, but I used to really like this thread, but I haven't been able to enjoy it lately because it's all gotten so confusing.

There are a lot of people who have recently answered correctly, so it's hard to tell who's turn it is. I know that Wemboy's answer is right, and I know how exciting it is to finally get one for the first time, so since he's never given one before, why don't we just say it's Wenboy's turn and let him give the next quote? Unless someone else has another idea, or a better idea of who's turn it actually is.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Thank you for taking charge GKM. I was considering closing the thread a couple of times, but remembered how I got heckled just for trimming it and decided against it. But let's get back to the quotes or it will have to be closed.

samboo1

Lets just have a fresh quote to guess and forget the others. We could guess reese35's 1st quote, as it hasnt been guessed yet(well not verified yet).