The Ultimate MITM Quotes Quiz

reese35

Re: The ultimate MitM-quotes Quiz

Said by Reese in Malcolm Films Reese - when Reese is gluing those thumbtacks on his knuckles and when Malcolm tries to get through to him.

reese35

Ok, since there are 3 quotes that I want to try out, I'll do my same method.

This...

Spoiler for Quote 1:
Sunday, 2:00 - your a$$, my foot.

this...

Spoiler for Quote 2:
I BRING YOU RAIN!

or this.

Spoiler for Quote 3:
I don't wanna take drugs anymore!

This time, if someone answers one of them correctly, I'll take the other two and apply them to my next gos.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

#1 Lavernia says that to Francis after he uses the wrong paint in the kitchen and he calls her an old hag.

#2 is when Hal and Lois think Lois is pregnet. Hal thinks Lois thinks everything is his fault. he gets upset, and says that everything is his fault. They all rush out of the house, and it starts to rain. He screams "And now... I give you rain!!!"

#3 is Reese after he takes all these meds. He has bad side effects from it and wants to stop

samboo1

Spoiler for Spoiler to j:
1.Health scare

2. Flashback

3.Stilts

I wasnt sure if j had to answer that or not so thats why the spoiler tags are there.:cool:

reese35

Okay... tiebreaker.

Spoiler for Quote tiebreaker:

If we get a call, it better be from the coroner!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

arach said:
This should be a quiz where one puts in a quote from any Malcolm in the Middle episode, and the others have to guess in which episode (or easier: in which situation) this line was said, and by whom it was said.
That was the first post. I would have won three times from the get-go.

samboo1

Ok. I did say that i wasnt sure if i should of said it anyway. So it's your turn.:cool:

I generally like the first ever quote in pilot: 'the best thing about childhood is.. at one point it stops' In the cold opener!!