Thoughts on (the new) James Bond - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts on (the new) James Bond

Default Re: Thoughts on (the new) James Bond

Oh come on, it wasn't THAT bad...okay, most of the stuff looked like CGI but still...
    Oh and what you said about Halle Barry made me wonder...who is everyone's favorite Bond girl? I actually have 2. I liked Honey Rider in Dr.No(VERY good looking woman) and Mary Christmas( ) in "World Is Not Enough."

Oh I have to add one more Bond girl-Natalya from "Goldeneye." I thought that Russian accent was so cute!
    My favorite bad guy was probably Mr.Big from "Live and Let Die". He was just a weird dyabolical man(as was his henchman, the voodoo guy. He freaked me out)!

I guess I would remind you this is an MITM forum. At least that's why I'm not interested.

Alittle bit of diversity is good , theblinddevil- this new movie sounds really good, thanks for posting the spoiler. I'm really looking foward to seeing this at the pictures. I think Daniel Craig will make a really good Bond, especially from the trailer I saw when I went to see the Di Vinci Code

Urgh.. Blonde Bond??

but Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan where amazing

my top 5:

1: Goldeneye
    2: Only live twice
    3: Goldfinger
    4: Die Another Day
    5: Moonraker

I cant stand either World is not enough or Tommorow never dies. One of them is soo bad but i cant put my finger on it. One is really good

Lol, I didn't hate them, but I agree that WINE(World is not enough) and TND(tomorrow never dies) weren't the greatest Bond movies. They aren't too terrible, though.

Honestly, I'm not happy to see Daniel Craig as the new James Bond, even though I'm not a big Bond fan.
    I liked Pierce Brosnan and I would have loved to see him too in the next Bondfilm...but well...
    Sig made by x-KaleyRocks-x

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4488
    Honestly, I'm not happy to see Daniel Craig as the new James Bond, even though I'm not a big Bond fan.
    I liked Pierce Brosnan and I would have loved to see him too in the next Bondfilm...but well...
    I agree with this, I thought Pierce Brosnan was very good in the role of James Bond. I don't know Daniel Craig but I don't think he 'll be better.

Anyways, I didn't like the latest Bond movies.
    (The last James Bond movie I enjoyed was Tomorow never dies, and my favourite is Goldeneye, I love the cold open with the DB5 and the F355).

I could explain this by the fact we can no more believe in what happens during the movie: in the 1960's, Bond gadgets were strange, but it could be real (remember there was a screen showing a map in his Aston Martin, it looked very strange, but now many people have a GPS in their cars. He also had small cameras and stuff like that, that was impressive but most of it can be bought everywhere now)
    But the gadgets in the latest films are simply unbelievable. I don't think we could buy a car that becomes invisible by pressing a button in the future !

During 40 years James Bond was a detective movie, now it's becoming a "fantastic" movie and I don't really like it.

To my mind, what they call "new James Bond movies" are good movies, but not real James Bond movies like Ian Fleming thought about it !

James Bond Movies are more super spy now