I'm starting a new project...

Richiepiep

Administrator
That's a great project! Thanks!

I unfortunately never paid much attention to the Episode Guide, but it sure needs some spiffing up!

One idea would be to also dig up pertinent episode reviews from old forum posts, and reassign them to the Guide. You know, the ones that go beyond the simple likes or dislikes and actually have something meaningful and relevant to say, like yours.

We could also include (recycle) some stuff from defunct sites.

But nothing could beat personal input like yours.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Rich

A White Rebel

That's a great project! Thanks!

I unfortunately never paid much attention to the Episode Guide, but it sure needs some spiffing up!

One idea would be to also dig up pertinent episode reviews from old forum posts, and reassign them to the Guide. You know, the ones that go beyond the simple likes or dislikes and actually have something meaningful and relevant to say, like yours.

We could also include (recycle) some stuff from defunct sites.

But nothing could beat personal input like yours.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Rich

What I think I will do is once I finish a season or two I will dig up the facts and logistics of each episode I reviewed.

Richiepiep

Administrator
What I think I will do is once I finish a season or two I will dig up the facts and logistics of each episode I reviewed.

Fine! There's a lot of factual and (semi-)official info out there somewhere that can be copied straightaway to the Episode Guide. I guess some database format adjustments need to be made as well.

I'd like to help you out with that, but right now I'm too busy. But I'm sure there'll be a time for that.

Rich