My introduction

A White Rebel

Hello those who still browse,

I'm Jesse. I came across this site a few months ago due to my love for MITM. I've seen every episode ATLEAST 5 times.

I have a major interest in politics, I am a libertarian. I do speech contests as you can see in my avatar :)

I'm looking to help revive this site to a small dedicated fan base. I would be honored to help expand the site to help resurrect the good spirt of MITM. It is a part of my adolescence and is legendary for me as an actor, 15 year old and person.

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Thank you for your introduction and welcome to this site!

So, speech contests are about who delivers the best speech on a given subject, just like debating contests? Judging from your avatar, it looks like you're a winner! ;)

It would be great to have someone to help out on this site, in whatever capacity and to whatever degree. It's always valuable to have good updates on the MITM stars and crew, product releases and so on.

On the other hand, people often consider a site like this 'dead' or even obsolete when there are not too many recent replies or updates. I always see it in a more positive light, in the sense that it's a massive tome of information on the series, and of course, a lot of details on or related to the series have been dealt with already if you know where to search!

I've become a bit of the 'Gallery Guy', so that's why I concentrate on that when I can find the time. I find that pictures for instance still get a lot of views, even though they're not often commented on. So I think, hey, they still serve a purpose!

One thing that's sorely missing is a detailed Episode Guide, with official announcements, fan-made summaries, cast and crew listings, some pictures, production trivia and the like. Of course, other sites like IMDB, wikis that are coming up etc. already have parts of that, but there's still work to do.

At any rate, keeping the site alive and kicking is of course always more than welcome!

Rich

Last edited:

A White Rebel

Welcome, what in particular would you like to help with?

Wherever you need me. I can finish the episode reviews or "synopsis." I can make character threads, I can really do anything...

Is there a way to change my name though? I used a second "a' for no reason.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Wherever you need me. I can finish the episode reviews or "synopsis." I can make character threads, I can really do anything...

Is there a way to change my name though? I used a second "a' for no reason.

Username changed.

Work on the episode guide would be brilliant!

Gathering/writing information into the same format as
http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/episodes/showproduct.php?product=1&cat=1

Feel free to create a thread to work on it in the Site Development section.