Urgent!!

Dewey Muhammadov

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]I will like to upload MALCOLM in the MIDDLE videos, I have created a channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MalcolmDewey1

Only uploaded 2 videos, I'm in no way getting money of this, using it under FAIR USE of the UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT LAWS

I have watched the first 4 seasons and Uploading my favorite moments in the first 2 seasons.
What do you like me to UPLOAD :)

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Hi there Dewey,

It's really nice of you to create a YouTube channel with your favourite Malcolm-videos.

I think a lot of us have tried the same, me too, but the fact is that Fox Network is always looking for clips from its shows on YouTube, and will have all of them deleted because of copyright violation. And 3 bans means your channel gets closed.

Even if they're just a minute, they will be taken down sooner or later. Sometimes, YT already blocks the uploads because the title is recognized as illegal content. The only clips that are relatively safe are slideshows of pictures uploaded as Malcolm tributes.

It happened to me about 6 years ago, so I gave up. All fan sites and channels devoted to Fox shows have had to deal with legal complaints, even pictures are troublesome, and it's no use arguing with them on YouTube.

We discussed this on our boards a few years ago, and concluded that it's really a waste of effort sharing MITM-clips on YT.

Here's just one link posted on our site that shows what happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0bd32kz6ZI

Sorry about that.

Rich

Last edited:

Dewey Muhammadov

Hi there Dewey,

It's really nice of you to create a YouTube channel with your favourite Malcolm-videos.

I think a lot of us have tried the same, me too, but the fact is that Fox Network is always looking for clips from its shows on YouTube, and will have all of them deleted because of copyright violation. And 3 bans means your channel gets closed.

Even if they're just a minute, they will be taken down sooner or later. Sometimes, YT already blocks the uploads because the title is recognized as illegal content. The only clips that are relatively safe are slideshows of pictures uploaded as Malcolm tributes.

It happened to me about 6 years ago, so I gave up. All fan sites and channels devoted to Fox shows have had to deal with legal complaints, even pictures are troublesome, and it's no use arguing with them on YouTube.

We discussed this on our boards a few years ago, and concluded that it's really a waste of effort sharing MITM-clips on YT.

Here's just one link posted on our site that shows what happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0bd32kz6ZI

Sorry about that.

Rich

I'm in love with Malcolm in the middle, I am comitted to this project to upload videos. I realized my mistakes now

1-IN my first channel I wrote the louistest excuse in human history and it was TERMINATED, that channel gained thousands of views( Thanks to everyone)
2-In my second channel, I createdt after the first channel because of the stirkes I have been recieving , so I was like just make a second channel and let the first channel COOL down, this time I wrote an essay about fair use and why Bryan Cranston was the best actor. When the first channel was cancelled I felt depressed and was like this project of me was DONE and to my surprise, FOX let some of my videos on my channel stay, for that I celeberated by uploading 3 videos and FOX was like FUCK YOU and terminated my channel (Actually the blame goes to me, I forgot I already had 2 strikes) They hit me with the 3rd and the channel was terminated

3-This is my new and third channel, I'm fighting right now very good, it seems like Fox is loosing, I'm forcing them to go to a court with me, I highly doubt they will, but if they do, I live in abandon house in Chicago (fake address) and my name is Hal Wilkerson. YouTube will probably trace the ip address, and you might see me on the news. Basically they are reviewing two videos

Tijuana Carwash and Dewey's Lego, if they don't respond by May 20 and 21 my video will be re-instated, so guys subscribe. I have plenty of projects in my mind, like a analyzing their religious background and the ethnicity of the family. I love these small details. Not to mention every time I watch MITM I write down every funny scene.

Fun fact: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt7e98bNpNk
This video, FOX didn't see it, it has no copyright dispute on it so enjoy guys, I also don't make money of these videos, it is just hobby.

Richiepiep

Administrator
Hi there Dewey,

I wish you the best of luck with your fight against Fox, and, just to put you at ease, I don't think they will take it as far as going after you personally or raiding your house!

It's just a legal dispute concerning copyright that will result in takedowns of videos, if you're unlucky.

The fact that the videos you mention are up, doesn't mean they are safe. You uploaded them a week ago, and it's quite typical of YouTube and concerned media companies to have videos stay online for a few months, until they apparently have some massive web crawler running, or perhaps get their legal clout going, which will more often than not result in bans.

There are probably thousands and thousands of illegal uploads every day, so it has become pretty much a routine matter, but because of the sheer bulk of data, it needs some time to get the gears going.

I logged a lot of YT video links some time ago, with full or partial videos from big companies like Disney and Universal, wondering why these videos would stay up for a few months, even though copyright infringement was obvious.

A few months later, I checked back, and all of them had been taken down, and a number of accounts closed, 'fair use' clauses and the like notwithstanding.

Nevertheless, I'm really interested what Fox will have to say in this matter, and sincerely hope the outcome will be in your favour.

I think this AngryJoe video (though he gets paid for his videos, so his case is different) illustrates the problems with all sorts of copyrighted content (often, just a few seconds of it!) very well:

Rich

Last edited:

Dewey Muhammadov

Hi there Dewey,

I wish you the best of luck with your fight against Fox, and, just to put you at ease, I don't think they will take it as far as going after you personally or raiding your house!

It's just a legal dispute concerning copyright that will result in takedowns of videos, if you're unlucky.

The fact that the videos you mention are up, doesn't mean they are safe. You uploaded them a week ago, and it's quite typical of YouTube and concerned media companies to have videos stay online for a few months, until they apparently have some massive web crawler running, or perhaps get their legal clout going, which will more often than not result in bans.

There are probably thousands and thousands of illegal uploads every day, so it has become pretty much a routine matter, but because of the sheer bulk of data, it needs some time to get the gears going.

I logged a lot of YT video links some time ago, with full or partial videos from big companies like Disney and Universal, wondering why these videos would stay up for a few months, even though copyright infringement was obvious.

A few months later, I checked back, and all of them had been taken down, and a number of accounts closed, 'fair use' clauses and the like notwithstanding.

Nevertheless, I'm really interested what Fox will have to say in this matter, and sincerely hope the outcome will be in your favour.

I think this AngryJoe video (though he gets paid for his videos, so his case is different) illustrates the problems with all sorts of copyrighted content (often, just a few seconds of it!) very well:

Rich

I'm familiar with angry joe and his rants and have seen the rant video against the content id, but never this video, he is calm now and explaining. Yeah it is a problem, and seriously that is exactly what is happening to one of my videos "content Id" they removed tijuana carwash and dewey's lego but I submitted a counter-notification to their takedown. Sometimes I think I just need to make a website, but I lack the ability. I have tens of projects that I actually FINISHED, ALL I have to do is just upload and 50 future project to come. I just watched the episode "forwards and backwards" the whole episode is backwards and I would love to upload the CHRONOLOGICAL order of the Malcolm vs Reese war, you won't believe who started it. Malcolm, Malcolm started this ridiculous war by eating a blue berry belonging to Reese, such a great episode. My favourite company is HBO, these guys are badass, I have a second channel that I occasionally upload to ( I'm on hold this week) because of finals
https://www.youtube.com/user/RedditClegane

HBO actually let's you upload these videos they sent me a message that they won't dispute it or take it down, excellent people. I also don't make money of the second channel AND HAVE 0 STRIKES.

Hey an opinion which project should I start uploading in June

Analyzing: Religion

Analyzing: Ethnic background ( I want to upload that Croatian flag and dance)

Chronological order of the Malcolm vs Reese war.

I also want to upload by next year each CHARACTER ANALYZATION. I am gonna re-watch and take note.
For example: Reese =Good Cook, good planner,
Malcolm= Genius, sometime egotistical.
Dewey = Music, genius

Also analyzing their age which is hidden and kept mysterious.

I also have a plan already outlined to prove that Malcolm is Walter White, and the connections between Breaking Bad and Malcolm in the Middle.

All these projects might take till 2015, with Fox attacking me like this.

ShaunDunn

Dewey,

I am sorry to learn of your experience with fox, and invite you to not take this matter personally. I know that YouTube automatically crawls the web sometimes and is always on the lookout for copyrighted material. I am not a legal expert, and don't know enough about you or your situation to comment further. Try to take this experience with a grain of salt.

Dewey Muhammadov

Dewey,

I am sorry to learn of your experience with fox, and invite you to not take this matter personally. I know that YouTube automatically crawls the web sometimes and is always on the lookout for copyrighted material. I am not a legal expert, and don't know enough about you or your situation to comment further. Try to take this experience with a grain of salt.

No worries I won't give up, I will fight till death. I won some battles, where they let my videos stay in my second channel. But I got cocky and celebrated by uploading more videos without being careful.(they terminated it and I'm using my third channel now, the other channels are DE-activated)The problem is uploading videos will take twice a month. I already finished some projects are saved in my hard-drive.
I will upload one video by the end of May
and one more video by the beginning of June based on FOX willingness to fight.

I'm forcing them to surrender the rights of 2 videos to me and to take of TWO STRIKES from my channel. (3 strikes =BYE BYE). I am dragging this battle by writing an essay and how Bryan Cranston is talented actor. On Saturday, I will be working on my channel, filling the description boxes, making it more viewable from Google Searches, and sharing it on media like Google +
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113509418021861427679/113509418021861427679/posts
Channel is being successful, sort of, but with me wasting time with Fox, it will only reach it's full potential by like the end of 2015.:cursing:

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Dewey,

I just want to say I feel the same way about this as Shaun has said.

Don't take this too personally, and don't let the big media conglomerates dominate and possibly spoil your life.

All those video sites and filesharing sites offer completely free hosting of media files, the large majority of which, not surprisingly, happen to be copyrighted material.

This means you're completely at the mercy of them, and they can and often will delete those files with no or little notice, unless you can prove it is completely original content made by you. Otherwise you may end up in an endless and possibly pointless battle with them, because they have all the commercial and legal resources, and because you're ultimately just one of the millions of users or marginally tolerated guests on their system.

It would be great for us to learn about your analyses and reviews, so don't let this fight bog you down.

Rich

Last edited:

Dewey Muhammadov

Dewey,

I just want to say I feel the same way about this as Shaun has said.

Don't take this too personally, and don't let the big media conglomerates dominate and possibly spoil your life.

All those video sites and filesharing sites offer completely free hosting of media files, the large majority of which, not surprisingly, happen to be copyrighted material.

This means you're completely at the mercy of them, and they can and often will delete those files with no or little notice, unless you can prove it is completely original content made by you. Otherwise you may end up in an endless and possibly pointless battle with them, because they have all the commercial and legal resources, and because you're ultimately just one of the millions of users or marginally tolerated guests on their system.

It would be great for us to learn about your analyses and reviews, so don't let this fight bog you down.

Rich

Thanks for the encouragement and motivated words, it means a lot.

You are right about the legal dispute thing, that means I have to do something like add commentary (not audio but like words in screen) and make it more like a review rather than a short comedic video which I usually do. Maybe I will have some ground.
http://vimeo.com/87143165

I'm learning now.