MITMVC Seeks News Writer/Blogger/Admin

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Sadly due to various real world commitments I can't find enough time to keep this site updated with news/content.

We have had many awesome people contribute their time to this site over its many years, without these people we would be nothing.

This site isn't going anywhere, It's not going to be a fan site that dies away, however it would be great to have new content added on a regular basis.

We are looking for someone who can commit to posting on a regular basis, with news/interesting content. Ideally someone with good basic English and obviously good knowledge of MITM and the actors and their projects.

This role would also lead on to that person becoming a site Administrator if they wished for a bigger commitment.

Please send me a messageexplaining in a few sentences why you would be good for the role. Prior involvement in our site makes for a strong candidate, but we welcome new members of our community also.

Richiepiep

Administrator
Oh, that's a sorry thing to hear! I had missed this message when you posted it a month ago.

In a way I saw it coming, because I'd been noticing the lack of updates and such for a while.

Anyway, I guess I could be a candidate for site administrator, but right now the same 'real world' is messing with me, and I can't find the time at all.

Perhaps in six months or so, when I'm supposed to have things sorted out, God willing?

Best of luck to you, and I hope you'll find someone soon!

Richard

P.S. Very nice image though, and you see even Malcolm had some stage hands in his time of despair propping him up. Would that be the prop-up master?! So I guess a helping hand will be waiting for you in the wings! Puck up some courage and never give up hope!

Last edited:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Oh, that's a sorry thing to hear! I had missed this message when you posted it a month ago.

In a way I saw it coming, because I'd been noticing the lack of updates and such for a while.

Anyway, I guess I could be a candidate for site administrator, but right now the same 'real world' is messing with me, and I can't find the time at all.

Perhaps in six months or so, when I'm supposed to have things sorted out, God willing?

Best of luck to you, and I hope you'll find someone soon!

Richard

P.S. Very nice image though, and you see even Malcolm had some stage hands in his time of despair propping him up. Would that be the prop-up master?! So I guess a helping hand will be waiting for you in the wings! Puck up some courage and never give up hope!

Thanks Rich :)

Dewey Muhammadov

oh, that's a sorry thing to hear! I had missed this message when you posted it a month ago.

In a way i saw it coming, because i'd been noticing the lack of updates and such for a while.

Anyway, i guess i could be a candidate for site administrator, but right now the same 'real world' is messing with me, and i can't find the time at all.

Perhaps in six months or so, when i'm supposed to have things sorted out, god willing?

Best of luck to you, and i hope you'll find someone soon!

Richard

p.s. Very nice image though, and you see even malcolm had some stage hands in his time of despair propping him up. Would that be the prop-up master?! So i guess a helping hand will be waiting for you in the wings! Puck up some courage and never give up hope!

this site will till i die

A White Rebel

Sadly due to various real world commitments I can't find enough time to keep this site updated with news/content.

We have had many awesome people contribute their time to this site over its many years, without these people we would be nothing.

This site isn't going anywhere, It's not going to be a fan site that dies away, however it would be great to have new content added on a regular basis.

We are looking for someone who can commit to posting on a regular basis, with news/interesting content. Ideally someone with good basic English and obviously good knowledge of MITM and the actors and their projects.

This role would also lead on to that person becoming a site Administrator if they wished for a bigger commitment.

Please send me a messageexplaining in a few sentences why you would be good for the role. Prior involvement in our site makes for a strong candidate, but we welcome new members of our community also.

I know I'm new and the site is almost 6 feet under but ANYTHING I CAN DO! I will do.

ShaunDunn

I hope that you can find the help that you need. This is a good site; you seem to have alot of insider information and pictures on it.

I wish whoever you may find the best of success.

Shaun

Last edited by a moderator: