About Aditi

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Is MITM a real view of Teenage life?

Aditi, am I correct that you are a junior in HS this year? It's pretty much an educated guess based on your age and the fact that you're looking for colleges.

Emrysgirl

yardgames said:
Aditi, am I correct that you are a junior in HS this year? It's pretty much an educated guess based on your age and the fact that you're looking for colleges.
No, I'm a senior. I'm done looking for colleges. Its the application process that I'm involved in.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

You're a 16-year-old senior? Huh, you started school early.

Emrysgirl

yardgames said:
You're a 16-year-old senior? Huh, you started school early.
Not me specifically. School starts earlier in India. When I came here, they went by the grade level I'd completed in India rather than my age. Besides, I'm not SO young. I'll be 17 in a month and a half. There are two people in my grade younger than me (both originally from other countries).

yardgames

Retired Administrator

You're from India? Fascinating, I always thought you meant Native American when you said Indina. Do you have any other secrets to share?

Emrysgirl

Oh it's this...I got a little freaked out when I saw a thread with my name in it. For a second I thought I was being banned or something.

yardgames said:
You're from India? Fascinating, I always thought you meant Native American when you said Indina.
I wonder why. I'm pretty sure I've reffered to being 'from India' (as opposed to being Indian) earlier.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out. But now that I know how to I'll keep that in mind... :D

If you did refer to India rather than Indian, it never registered.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Being a hindu (that is right, isnt it?) sorta gave it away, not that u cant be a hindu from other places tho.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I guess it didn't really register. At least I didn't claim to think she was from China or something. (nothing against the Chinese--more or less against myself :))