Bryan Cranston gets star on Hollywood walk of fame

Karin

Staff - The One Who Mods
'Breaking Bad' Bryan Cranston to receive Hollywood Walk of Fame star

showbiz-screen-actors-guild-2013-press-room-6.jpg

Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston is to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Cranston will be presented with the 2,502nd star by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce at a July 16 ceremony.
Aaron Paul will be on hand to pay tribute to his Breaking Bad co-star Cranston, as will Malcolm in the Middle's Jane Kaczmarek.

Cranston has earned three Primetime Emmy Awards for playing teacher-turned-drug manufacturer Walter White in AMC's Breaking Bad.
The critically-acclaimed drama will come to an end later this summer with the airing of the final eight episodes.

Cranston also famously received three Emmy nominations for his role as frenzied dad Hal in Malcolm in the Middle.
The 57-year-old star has recently appeared in the hit films The Lincoln Lawyer, Drive and this year's 'Best Picture' Oscar winner Argo.

source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz...n-to-receive-hollywood-walk-of-fame-star.html

Finally! :)
I think it's cool that Jane is going to be there as well.

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Brilliant, especially to have Jane and Aaron there as well!

Can't wait to see the pictures or video footage!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rich

Richiepiep

Administrator
Thanks, Karin!!

Yesterday, I found all these pictures and reports at the SFGate and the Daily Mail sites.

Such great images! Even Frankie and Linwood Boomer were there! :w00t: They all look so happy!

The video where he bursts out singing at the mike and doing push-ups! Hilarious!

Aaron Paul's speech:

I have downloaded the Daily Mail pictures with a webcrawler program, so I can put them up here later on.

Rich

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Jane Kaczmarek is right, he's got a great singing voice!

In another surprise but winning career move, he should do a musical. He could have been in Les Miserables, for instance! Or he could have been one of Meryl Streep's lovers in Mamma Mia!, instead of Pierce Brosnan's terrible vocals.

I just captured this from the old Malcolm site on Fox, where he did some of the (brief) impersonations Jane talks about: as Placido Domingo, Elvis Presley and Sammy Davis, Jr. singing the 'Boss of Me' title tune.

It's so sad no one has saved these RealAudio and RealVideo fragments. I should have! They are now long gone, and that Fox hasn't bothered to offer them as extras for DVD release is another missed opportunity.... :(

Rich

Last edited:

Karin

Staff - The One Who Mods
I totally agree. Wish those were still available somewhere.

Musicals? :w00t: Yes! He could definitely pull that off! I would love to see him play an old rockstar or something in the line of that.

Richiepiep

Administrator
Something along these 'This Is Spinal Tap' lines, perhaps? But then with added singing? :D

This is from a improvised show based on an Australian format, a bit like Whose Line Is It Anyway in the UK, or what we in Holland know as De Lama's.

He was in Rock of Ages, but he didn't sing there. Shame.

Rich