A MITM wiki
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: A MITM wiki

Smile A MITM wiki

Once I was visiting a Dr.Who forum and there was a doctor who wiki on it. I know that there is already a MITM wiki, but most of it is just copy_pasted from wikipedia and no one ever visits it. I think if we made a Malcolm wiki that only members of this site can edit and put it on the site it would encourage more people to become members.

Thanks for the suggestion it is something we have considered, however it would take too much work to add at the moment.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Yes, it's certainly a good idea, and we're definitely planning an extensive Episode Guide and FAQ on this site (which are now woefully incomplete), which will come some way to having at least a good episode-bound wiki and a thorough general introduction.

However, I must also admit that at the moment I'm not up to doing a lot of structural work on the site, I simply can't find the time and I don't feel in good enough shape to take this up.

Perhaps later this year .

Rich
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!