Have you discovered ''Malcom in the Middle'' wiki?
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Have you discovered ''Malcom in the Middle'' wiki?

Thumbs up Have you discovered ''Malcom in the Middle'' wiki?

Malcom in the middle wiki is an encyclopedia full of facts about Malcom in the Middle. Plus, you can edit it and put in your own facts. http://malcolminthemiddle.wikia.com/...he_Middle_Wiki

Thanks! No, it hadn't seen that one yet. For the moment, I think I prefer the Wikipedia entry though, because it looks far better structured, has fewer spelling errors, a better layout and doesn't carry all sorts of annoying ads and banners!

But of course we don't know what's in store though, it may turn out a better source in the end.

Rich
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

The MITM wiki is very similar in content to Wikipedia. There is very little episode-specified info apart from the Episode List which has brief summaries of the episodes which are the same as Wikipedia has.

With a bit of work it could become quite good, but for now with its lack of content and poor navigation it isn't really that useful.

and doesn't carry all sorts of annoying ads and banners!
    To avoid the adverts just use Google Chrome with the Adblocker extension. It works a treat.
    "Well, if I am such a genius, how come that I am drunk and lost in the desert with a bullet in my ass?"

Every time I see, there are more and more shows and TV series with their own subdomain on this site "wikia.com". Does anybody knows who own or write that site?