Image from "Reese vs. Stevie" !

MITM18

Here s a picture from "Reese vs. Stevie" it shows
Spoiler for click for spoiler:
This picture shows Hal and Dewey where Hal gives a "free pass" by not telling Lois he found him smoking.

What do you think?

Brought to you by MITM18

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Interesting, sounds like its gunna be a good episode, dewy doing something not so good for a change :D

Ryebeach

Thanks for the pic MITM18!:) I'm looking forward to seeing this episode and how the writers handle this issue with Dewey.

Soweirdo65

I couldn't see that episode. I can't believe that Dewey would do that. I have to see it for myself. Does anyone know if the episode will reair. If not could you dig up a picture of Dewey actually doing it. :eek:

Soweirdo65

I don't want to be seen as desperate or pushy but where is the picture. The gallery still won't load. Thank you.

Soweirdo65

I downloaded Flash Player 8.0 Beta just now and tried the gallery out. The blue line reaches 3/4 of the way and then stops. I wait and wait but nothing happens.

admin

Retired Administrator
Soweirdo65 said:
I downloaded Flash Player 8.0 Beta just now and tried the gallery out. The blue line reaches 3/4 of the way and then stops. I wait and wait but nothing happens.
Which browser are you using? I would recommend the latest version of Internet Explorer

Soweirdo65

I finally got the gallery loaded. However I can't find the picture you guys are talking about. Please help me.

PS> Why are pictures darkened and hard to see. Is there a way to fix that, thanks.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
The only way to fix it is to download the picture and adjust the brightness yourself in a photo edititing program. The picture that you're talking about in this thread is not in the gallery. I'm not sure why you can't see it here. It just shows Hal and Dewey talking.

Soweirdo65

Great News. "Reese vs Stevie" will reair sunday november 27 at 7:00pm. I really hope Dewey doesn't actually take a drag, he's so little. Thanks, you guys.