Happy 20th Birthday Erik Per Sullivan
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Happy 20th Birthday Erik Per Sullivan

Default Happy 20th Birthday Erik Per Sullivan

Front Page Post

Happy birthday to Erik Per Sullivan, who is 20 today! Everyone at the Malcolm in the Middle Voting community wishes him a great day.

We haven't heard too much from Erik recently, his Twitter account having been quiet since April (and that was after a multi-month hiatus), but we hope to hear some more soon! (We miss you on Twitter, Erik!)

To celebrate his birthday, here is Erik, quite some time ago now, playing 'The Little Boy' in the short film Once Not Far From Home from 2004.

Watch the video on the Front Page Post

Once again, Happy Birthday Erik!

Hope you had a good day Erik!
    Need help? Email Me Here

Lucky Aide...or the southern US. Either one.

Glad to hear that he's doing well! ...well, it's not as if everyone doesn't have a birthday every year, but still, glad to hear it's his birthday.

Happy birthday to my favourite character in the show

It’s absoloutely mental to think that cute little Dewey has recently turned twenty! TWENTY!

It's amazing to hear that our former 'little boy' has turned twenty! I do hope he's doing well, wherever he's studying or working, or enjoying his summer holidays, more likely at the monent.

Would this recent cartoon by the great Tom Richmond of MAD Magazine be an appropriate way of celebrating his birthday?!

I doubt it, but it's very funny nonetheless to see Dewey shown as Gollum from LOTR!

Btw, Once Not far From Home is really a wonderful little touching, nostalgic movie!

Rich
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

Default Wow.

Hard to believe he has turned 20 and he looks so different than he did back then, but no matter what, i will be a Erik Per Sullivan fan for life.

Default happy bday!

little Erik is all grown up!!! Crazyiness!! and cute short film your so adorable!!