EXCLUSIVE: Malcolm in the Middle Seasons 1-7 Coming to DVD Starting 2012! - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: EXCLUSIVE: Malcolm in the Middle Seasons 1-7 Coming to DVD Starting 2012!

I can not wait to buy it, if I can afford to buy them.

Dewey = Major Swag
    Dewey > Garden Gnome

Yeaaahhh!!! Widescreen guys!!! Do you think they cropped the picture in some shots due to the fact there is some lightings, production members and other stuffs you can see in some episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Magic-J View Post
    Yeaaahhh!!! Widescreen guys!!! Do you think they cropped the picture in some shots due to the fact there is some lightings, production members and other stuffs you can see in some episodes?
    When season 1 was shot, it was intended to be seen 4x3 so the lights and people where never expected to be seen, however the film is wide so that stuff was recorded. Since then obviously everything is widescreen so now we see people/lights etc, but that's ok, we like it
    Need help? Email Me Here

Yes, i like it too it's funny to see things we are not supposed to see

But about the DVD release... i don't know if they are going to zoom inside the picture on some scenes so we can't see any lights/production guys.

No they won't do any zooming like that.
    Need help? Email Me Here

That's so awesome

I had already given up...

I hope german language is inclusive

Lucky Aide...or the southern US. Either one.

This is just great. I seriously thought that this would never happen after all this time, but, YES, it finally did. I don't usually buy DVD TV releases...ever.......but this will have to be an exception.

Thanks for posting, I wouldn't have known, otherwise!

Noooo!!! For anyone who doesn't live in the UK, only English language will be available. If you are in France, Germany or Spain don't expect to see other languages. This is an official information i've seen on the website Malcolm-France.

But if you are on this forum you should at least speak english a lil bit, no? MITM is not that complicated to understand and english is the original language for this TV show so i think it's not big deal.

If it's an UK release they usually have French, German and Spanish subtitles. And if not, there are always English subtitles, which makes it a bit easier to follow if you have a hard time understanding the spoken language.