He's everywhere!!!
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: He's everywhere!!!

Default He's everywhere!!!

I was at school today, watching a video about animals, and who would decide to show up as a guest star, Bryan Cranston. Its like no matter where I go, the cast keeps following me, which is not a bad thing

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/j...tle-snake.html

Sorry about adds

Dewey = Major Swag
    Dewey > Garden Gnome

Funny clip. Never seen this before and I can see it's from a few years ago.

He's braver than me, I would run and won't stop running.
    Last edited by Karin; Jan 18, 2012 at 04:40 PM.

Just really depends on what type of animal you like, and again glad you have shared your thoughts with us Karin.
    Dewey = Major Swag
    Dewey > Garden Gnome

True, I just happen to be dead scared of snakes.

Didn't really knew where to place this so I will put it here if that is okay. Maybe we can use this topic for shows he appeared in?

Found this on AMC's website:
    http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/...d-sessions.php
    "Bryan Cranston will appear on an episode of the Mortified Sessions.

The Mortified Sessions features celebrities and other notable guests sharing anecdotes from their youth and talking through "mortifying" artifacts from their childhood such as awkward photos, diary entries, embarrassing drawings, and more, providing unique and revealing insights into how each person became who they are today. During his illuminating episode, Bryan Cranston reveals to host David Nadelberg that as a kid he actually dreamed of being a police officer, but as an adult has ended up becoming famous for playing someone on the other side of the law."

Don't know the show and I can't watch the sneak peek but I hope the full episode will be up online somewhere after it airs.