Its kinda sad...

Dew_Fan

I think that it is a little sad that there are so many members on this site, but a lot of them don't post any of their comments about the show. I just wish that more people would speak their minds, we all have opinions about certain subjects, but no one will post anything, I have been off this site a few weeks because I was getting my computer worked on and not a lot of people posted anything. Just wish people spoke their minds.

PeterU

Super Moderator
Activity does go up and down, but even an individual like yourself can make quite a difference, just by keeping the discussion moving and opening new discussions up!

Newer members automatically get notified of replies to their posts, so sometimes I think that reviving old discussions (when done appropriately!) can help boost activity too.

Dew_Fan

And I hope that I am helping in some way, I am just happy with the fact that the site is still up and running. The fact that the show has been off since 2006 means that their is still people who still get on this site and enjoy seeing the new threads/posts, and im glad that I get a chance to help out with that.