Malcolm In The Middle now on Netflix (In widescreen!)
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Malcolm In The Middle now on Netflix (In widescreen!)

Default Malcolm In The Middle now on Netflix (In widescreen!)

Topic pretty much says it all. I just searched on Netflix and found that they recently added the complete series of Malcolm In The Middle to their instant streaming service. And they're all in widescreen, meaning we can finally get that third season capped. It doesn't say anything about HD on the episode description page, and I'm not sure that I can stream in HD on my computer to check. It was added so recently that perhaps they haven't finished adding the Streaming Details? Oh well. Also, I wonder if all of the music is in tact?

Anyway... Enjoy and stream away!
    Last edited by ArtOfLosing; Oct 13, 2011 at 05:29 AM.

do you have to pay to use Netflix?

Quote Originally Posted by poppore View Post
    do you have to pay to use Netflix?
    Yup, I had a look and it's $7.99 a month, and only available in the US, Canada, and South America.
    Last edited by EzPz; Oct 3, 2011 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Typo
    "Well, if I am such a genius, how come that I am drunk and lost in the desert with a bullet in my ass?"

someone needs to cap these episodes off of netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by buffyrocks16 View Post
    someone needs to cap these episodes off of netflix.
    Yeah! Especially the third season episodes!

Pleeease help poor guys like me living outside the US!

The quality of the episodes on Netflix is pretty good - 480p widescreen with the original 24fps framerate. If you have access to a Netflix account, but are outside the US, watching over a relatively inexpensive US VPN works well.

In case anyone wants to see what the quality is like, here is an excerpt: "http: //www.mega upload.com/ ?d=KSBW IYJ9" (remove the spaces)

Woah! The quality is really good! Please can someone cap some of the third season episodes? *-*

@poppore

Here's an example from the third season: "www. fileserve .com /file/ cruh Uvk / example . 7z
    " (remove the spaces)

The extraction password is t---m----b-g----s (fill in the -'s to complete the name of the band)

Yeah its awesome. Finally! All this time I've been trying to download every episode from torrents and other random downloads (most of which I found here in this fourm...thx btw) and finally I have compiled all seven season entirely from downloads only to find out that Netflix has made them all available to watch on instant stream. UGHH All that Work I did!
    Well Thank god I have Netflix.
    BUT BTW.....I haven't watched it all yet but I did watch the first few epiosdes on Netflix and its not with the original theme performed by They Might Be Giants. It's some other group covering the song with a different arrangement.
    Lame! I knew there would be a catch. I hope all the rest of the music they used is in tact.
    We'll see.

I also would like to have season 3 in a good quality and widescreen, and either season 1 and some episodes of season 2, if i remember correctly, arent widescreen.
    But Im from europe so I would be very grateful if someone could upload those

@vouchait: The quality is really amazing. My mp4 files are much bigger and the quality is worse. I would really appreciate it if you could upload more episodes, if you do not have an PA i can help you out.
    Last edited by damien; Oct 29, 2011 at 01:02 PM.