Hal looking for a Job
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Hal looking for a Job

Smile Hal looking for a Job

Hi everybody!

I'm looking for a crazy episode about Hal where he's looking for a job, he goes to an interview in a very big building and a security agent is waiting at the entrance sited on a chair and reading a newspaper : it's a reference to the movie Men in Black and Will Smith.

Could you please give me the episode number and season ?

Could you also tell me what are the episodes focusing on Hal's crazyness please, I love that.

Thank you very much!

Two epsiodes I can think of that focus on Hal's craziness are "The Bots & The Bees" and "Chad's Sleepover".

I'm pretty sure the episode you're thinking of is "Softball". It's from season 5, episode #12.

That is one of my favorites too.

I don't know if these really focus on Hal's craziness, but "Malcom Holds His Tongue" in which Hal starts Race-Walking, "Rollerskates" and "Hal Quits", where he starts painting, are pretty funny too.

Hi the episode your looking for is season 5 episode 12. its called " softball" it is so funny what they do Hal at the interview... enjoy

That episode is so funny. Makes me laugh even to this day.