Happy 20th Birthday Erik Per Sullivan

PeterU

Super Moderator
Front Page Post

Happy birthday to Erik Per Sullivan, who is 20 today! Everyone at the Malcolm in the Middle Voting community wishes him a great day.

We haven't heard too much from Erik recently, his Twitter account having been quiet since April (and that was after a multi-month hiatus), but we hope to hear some more soon! (We miss you on Twitter, Erik!)

To celebrate his birthday, here is Erik, quite some time ago now, playing 'The Little Boy' in the short film Once Not Far From Home from 2004.

Watch the video on the Front Page Post

Once again, Happy Birthday Erik!

Miblio

Glad to hear that he's doing well! ...well, it's not as if everyone doesn't have a birthday every year, but still, glad to hear it's his birthday. :D

Richiepiep

Administrator
It's amazing to hear that our former 'little boy' has turned twenty! I do hope he's doing well, wherever he's studying or working, or enjoying his summer holidays, more likely at the monent.

Would this recent cartoon by the great Tom Richmond of MAD Magazine be an appropriate way of celebrating his birthday?!

I doubt it, but it's very funny nonetheless to see Dewey shown as Gollum from LOTR!

Tom_Richmond_Malcolm_in_the_Middle_Earth4_MITMVC.jpg

Btw, Once Not far From Home is really a wonderful little touching, nostalgic movie!

Rich

Dew_Fan

Wow.

Hard to believe he has turned 20 and he looks so different than he did back then, but no matter what, i will be a Erik Per Sullivan fan for life.