Howdy.
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Howdy.

Default Howdy.

Hey guys! (If anyone is even still on here - I feel as though I've been absent for oh so long~) Exams and revision are just life killers!

Anyway, I'm back for the time being. I've been doing one of my favourite things today which is updating the gallery with my resources. I have added quite a lot of Erik (recent images) - some of which need grouping into a folder. I've also added some of Justin. I hope to be back soon!
    Last edited by Siobhan; May 24, 2011 at 03:32 PM.

Welcome back!

Activity goes down as well as up, I suppose -- I think I've guilty of the same thing recently...

Yeah activity changes throughout the year, I'm behind on new content, but keeping the place nice and tidy.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Default Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by PeterU View Post
    Welcome back!

Activity goes down as well as up, I suppose -- I think I've guilty of the same thing recently...
    I think that everybody takes a few days/weeks off because the site doesn't get a whole lot of new posts/threads, but I still try to come here everyday to see if their is any new posts, and if I am very board, I look up old posts and comment on them.
    Dewey = Major Swag
    Dewey > Garden Gnome