Spoilers: 704 Halloween

admin

Retired Administrator
HAL GETS SPOOKED ON "MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE" FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, ON FOX
Spoiler for Halloween (MIM-704):

Malcolm and Reese go on a Halloween tour of the neighborhood, but they get really spooked when they realize that the first stop is at their house. When Hal finds out that a gruesome homicide took place on his property he can't shake the feeling that it's haunted and his family might be the next target. Meanwhile, Lois is excited to take Jamie trick-or-treating but when she gets called into the Lucky Aide she has to count on Dewey and Reese to baby-sit and they end up losing him on the "Halloween" episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Oct. 28 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-704) (TV-PG)

Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Christopher Masterson as Francis, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Craig Lamar Traylor as Stevie. Guest Cast: James Rodriguez as Jamie, Lukas Rodriguez as Jamie, David Anthony Higgins as Craig, Rob Elk as Devon, Alex Weed as Karl, Rose Abdoo as Margie and Jack Axelrod as Sheldon.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good, halloween eps remind me of the old days :D another hal focus - not bad thing just noting it.

samboo1

tjpeople said:
Sounds good, halloween eps remind me of the old days :D another hal focus - not bad thing just noting it.
Yeah i agree TJ, they remind me of the old days like season 1 & 2. *sighs*

MITM18

Maybe you guys forgot but I posted the MAJOR spoiler to this episode in my Season 7 Update thread back in August.

Spoiler for MAJOR SPOILERS:
During the Halloween episode, Jamie is in a costume that covers his face and all, while Malcolm and Reese are going crazy doing pranks on anyone they see. They are also in costume so nobody knows who's doing the pranks. Malcolm and Reese set a huge prank for Jamie, I wont spoil the prank but your going to love it, after the prank is done, they take off Jamie's costume and to their shock and horror its a little girl which starts crying and which cries to her mom.

PS: This episode hasnt even started filming so this description can be changed but the whole event in principal wont.

Ryebeach

MITM18 said:
Maybe you guys forgot but I posted the MAJOR spoiler to this episode in my Season 7 Update thread back in August.
No, I remember but thanks for reminding us MITM18.:)