Create a best friend for Reese!!!
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Create a best friend for Reese!!!

Cool Create a best friend for Reese!!!

I would make one called Tyler. He would live next door and would follow Resse everywhere. He would hold all his stuff for school anddo everything Reese orders.
    Saz:Bomb:

Thumbs up Re: Create a best friend for Reese!!!

My character would be called Trevor. He would play the electric guitar and would get Reese to join his band "The High School Scum," Reese plays the drums in the band and that is a hidden talent of Reese's. Together they get gigs at local bars. and they begin touring the US. When they are both 18 they travel the world with their BIOLOGY Tour.
    They even come to England.
    Fox 123
    XXXXX

Default Re: Create a best friend for Reese!!!

Some very good ideas coming from you guys, well done!!
    I would make a friend for Reese called Jimmy, he would relate to Reese quite a lot although he's a bit shorter and seems a lot kinder. He's not as cute as Reese although he can beat up bullies. He stands up for Dewey when he's getting hurt. They are the best of friends as they walk to school together and are in the same class. Jimmy can handle Herkabe quite well and gets away with anything including detentions. He has a girlfriend who Malcolm is jealous of although Reese doesn't really care. Reeses popularity points go up when he is with Jimmy.

Jimmy has nice light blonde hair which is medium length and a bit gelled. It looks really nice on him too. He's age 17 and he's 5 foot 7 inches tall. His shoe size is 8 and he loves street hockey, socker and plays american football for the South California Stompers (a made up high school team). He lives down the Wilkersons road and his parents have decided they hate Francis's behavior and they also think Hal and Lois need to change Jamie's diapers more often!!
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

Interesting ideas, I think this is something that occurs to people relatively often whilst watching him in his 'no friends' moments.

Personally, I think Reese is likely to befriend a girl easier than a guy; a weird one whose sexuality is dubious and is clearly more of a grot than him although in all likelyhood really pretty. I think they'd be alike in the sense that they're both attractive but their personalities clash horribly with the public because they're troublesome (I think she'd try and draw out that prankster Reese from his earlier years since that made him happier) and so most people try not to be around them. I'm thinking sarcastic, hangs around Dewey a lot, optimistic and generally likes the world but gets down about narrow-mindedness at times and hates that she can't take care of everyone.
    I can see her wanting to take care of him to the extent that he doesn't have to do anything except amuse himself and cook and stuff and then having a breakdown when she realises she can't do it only to have Lois point out that it's unreasonable to expect herself to be able to support Reese (would really like to write this scene as I'm a writer in the making and it'd be really funny despite the dramatic plot. Fav thing about MitM is how they handle things) because of all the trouble he causes. She can't make him happy, she's not able to live his life for him. She backs off after this. Can also see Dewey getting jealous of Reese cuz she's his best friend and Dewey wants to spend time with her cuz she pays attention to him.

My input. Enjoy and if not please dun burst my bubble.

Reese needs a friend methinks; brothers are great but it's not the same as being chosen by someone who isn't bound to you by a roof.

I would say they should team Reese up with a tuff girl who Reese can't get enough of. Of course beats him in everything in every possible way.
    Make her pretty and tuff, but not dumb, maybe averaged intelligented.

Quote Originally Posted by anit
    Interesting ideas, I think this is something that occurs to people relatively often whilst watching him in his 'no friends' moments.

Personally, I think Reese is likely to befriend a girl easier than a guy; a weird one whose sexuality is dubious and is clearly more of a grot than him although in all likelyhood really pretty. I think they'd be alike in the sense that they're both attractive but their personalities clash horribly with the public because they're troublesome (I think she'd try and draw out that prankster Reese from his earlier years since that made him happier) and so most people try not to be around them. I'm thinking sarcastic, hangs around Dewey a lot, optimistic and generally likes the world but gets down about narrow-mindedness at times and hates that she can't take care of everyone.
    I can see her wanting to take care of him to the extent that he doesn't have to do anything except amuse himself and cook and stuff and then having a breakdown when she realises she can't do it only to have Lois point out that it's unreasonable to expect herself to be able to support Reese (would really like to write this scene as I'm a writer in the making and it'd be really funny despite the dramatic plot. Fav thing about MitM is how they handle things) because of all the trouble he causes. She can't make him happy, she's not able to live his life for him. She backs off after this. Can also see Dewey getting jealous of Reese cuz she's his best friend and Dewey wants to spend time with her cuz she pays attention to him.

My input. Enjoy and if not please dun burst my bubble.

Reese needs a friend methinks; brothers are great but it's not the same as being chosen by someone who isn't bound to you by a roof.
    Whoa, very true!! In one episode Reese was sitting around with people who weren't his friends. Malcolm said he was sad so he didn't have any friends in that episode. I think it was the episode 'Malcolm .v. Reese'
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

I'd create a friend for Reese as being almost the exact opposite of him. Him befriending someone who's nothing like him might not work out realistically, but I like the idea of him being best friends with, say, a character named Adrian, a fundamentally good kid, who's bright (not as bright as Malcolm, but probably above average intelligence) and who unwittingly gets dragged into a scheme of mischief that Reese cooks up. He could try to rein Reese in at times and prevent him from doing anything too wild, but could mostly fail and sort of become Reese's flunky - getting roped in to doing all kinds of stuff that he'd rather not do, but has to becase he's Reese's buddy. I'm thinking his personality could be somewhat like the character of George-Michael's on "Arrested Development."

Andy Gibb aged 12 (1970) and River Phoenix

my character would be called jack and he would be really posh,and would teach reese some good manners! I think it could be funny!
    judy,pick up the sock!,pick up the sock!!!,PICK UP THE SOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elstarry
    my character would be called jack and he would be really posh,and would teach reese some good manners! I think it could be funny!
    Hehe, Reese hanging around with someone from the upper class'd be really funny.

I would create a friend called Alison. She would play the flute and they would be the best of buds.

She is really upper class.Except she is really down to Earth. Alsion's parents Lord Leonardo and Lady Elizabeth are the most big headed people that you would have ever met.They always go on about how much money they have.They demand to have Reese round for dinner one evening.

Halfway through the evening he falls off his chair and when eating he used the wrong hands for the cutelry. The final straw for the parents was when they said that they owned 5 ferrari enzos, 4 houses in the USA,1 house in Spain, 2 houses in France and then said that they still ahd at least $2,000,000. They said this at the same time as Reese drinking, as Reese heard it he looked Lord Leonardo straight in the face and spat his drink all over him, not believing what he had heard.

Alison's parents dedcided that Reese was not the type of friend they wanted their daugter hanging around with, so they banned her from seeing him. This made Alsion more determined to see him. So they crept around behind her parents backs. Eventually they fell in love.

After Reese finished college, he marries her and they have two children. Reese Jr and Penelope. Reese becomes a lawyer and the family move to San Clemente on the West side of California.

it would be so sweet. I wonder if I sent the idea to Fox, whether they make a special episode on it.
    Fox123