Best episodes - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best episodes

I totally agree with you. I have seen all the episodes repeatedly and they are always awesome! Matter of fact, last night "Morp" was on and I never thought about it but when Hal & Lpis were driving around looking for Dewey and his wallet, he didn't get his drivers license until his 2nd stop through the drive-thru....so basically he was driving around with no drivers license before that, haha, perfect example of his character. It seriously was and is the best show ever!!

Agreed, I think that would have been kinda funny Hal trying to explain to a officer that his young son stole his wallet and took it out for a shopping spree.
    Dewey = Major Swag
    Dewey > Garden Gnome

bowling was one of the best episodes, my favorite was If Boys Were Girls- they took a smart idea and used it well within the confines of the central character's personalities. in my opinion there weren't many good episodes after season 3/4

Wecome to the boards, aq15851!

Bowling and If Boys Were Girls were ones I really enjoyed too! Very smart episodes, with great plots and very nice visuals.

After that, there were lots of others I enjoyed, because of their crazy ideas and great execution, like Dewey's Opera (not just the opera but also the 'street luging' part), Reese Joins The Army, Burning Man and Ida's Dance.
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!