Want to find places to watch MITM

MITM ROCKS

I live in the USA, and for a while I've been looking for places to watch MITM. I had one instance with an online website that nearly caused a computer virus, so don't give any websites. Is there a way that another broadcasting company would start reruning episodes? Also, a few random questions. Are they ever going to come out with seasons 2-7 on DVD. If so, when? Are they/were they ever considering a MITM movie, based on where the family is in the future? I really miss MITM! I hope they have just one more season (Actually for endless ones, but only one would be realistic) on the future Wilkersons.

PeterU

Super Moderator
Seasons 2 - 7 haven't been released on DVD and as far as anyone here knows there are no current plans by FOX to do this. This is because of the high cost of getting the rights for the music in the later episodes for DVD release. They'd either have to spend a lot of money getting these rights, or go through and edit each and every episode with the affected music, replacing or removing that music (which is also expensive). I imagine they don't see the audience for MITM DVDs as profitable enough to warrant taking either of those financial risks. :(

Neither am I aware of any plans to revive the series for a movie. I'd imagine too many people would have felt they had moved on to make this happen. :(

Bryan Cranston I believe mentioned he might be interested in an informal reunion of the cast/crew at some point (possibly in this recording?), and Erik Per Sullivan (Dewey) has also said he might be interested, but that involves getting everyone on board and again, there's been no serious public talk of it happening beyond a bit of wishing and speculation!

We live in hope! :)

Miblio

Episodes air on FX (a sort of subchannel for Fox) at 6:00 am and 6:30 am, then again usually around 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm than same day (that's central time zone). They show all the seasons, and are actually about to cycle back around to the first this week. Unfortunately, I don't know if people in areas other than the US get this channel...

Of course, there's always the download links on this site to megaupload, which are completely safe and reliable! :w00t:

jasinfla

I watch it on FX all the time & really wish that Nick would get their act together since they now own the rights to the show. They had it on TeenNick and then pulled it. They just don't know what a great show that they have but maybe they will sell the rights to another business. I honestly think TBS could be a good fit along with their Saved by the Bell syndication. I heard that FX will end Malcolm on Sept 2011 so this will possibly be the last for a while that we see it on US TV which is really horrible. I wish FOX would put out the whole season on DVD/Blu-Ray. I honestly thought it would stay on FX longer because the show is one of theirs but I guess not. Here's hoping that Malcolm will show up on US TV again.

Miblio

For anyone who is interested, I just noticed that the channel Teennick is starting to show the first season of Malcolm in the Middle at 11:00 and 11:30 PM, with repeats at 4:00 and 4:30 AM (US central time), as of today, July 18, 2011--this is an American channel, although I believe I read that the Netherlands also has access to this channel? Hopefully they'll continue this--even though the episodes can be easily downloaded, it would still be nice to have MITM back on TV, as FX no longer shows the series here anymore, finally ending its long run on that network.

Regardless, I'm glad that Malcolm has made a return!

jasinfla

Thanks Mibilo, I saw that too & actually watched it tonight. So good to see that TeenNick is showing it again & I agree, hope that it stays on & brings new hope to the show since Viacom owns it. They are going to have 90s shows I guess on TeenNick in the mid-1am time slot next week but it looks like they will still show it a number of times in other time slots including 2 hour blocks on Sunday. Sad to see it leave FX, they did such a great job and I thought I saw recently that it's 7-8am (Eastern) block in the morning was the most watched show for that time slot. I think that FX wanted to keep it but there contract just ran out. I just pray that the Nick shows more seasons than just 1 over and over.

PeterU

Super Moderator
For anyone in the UK, Malcolm in the Middle is also airing in the evenings on 5* (at the time of writing). Nice to see it on a channel that is relatively easy to get access to!

EzPz

It's ending the every evening airing at 6:30pm and 7:35pm as it is the end of Season 7. (Running from the start of the year)
But at 8:00pm on Mondays 5* is showing Season 1.

Siobhan

For anyone in the UK, Malcolm in the Middle is also airing in the evenings on 5* (at the time of writing). Nice to see it on a channel that is relatively easy to get access to!

They used to play every series on Sky all the time. Shame thy seem to have completely replaced it with The Middle.

EzPz

As of next Tuesday (2nd August), Season 1 is being broadcast on all weeknights at 7:35pm on 5* (Freeview channel 30), and may (fingers crossed) continue onto the later Seasons.

(Should this happen, if anyone has the time/ability to record the episodes and upload them to the internet somewhere (i.e. MegaUpload) that would be good as all episodes are 16:9 widescreen and the 5* channel logo is less intrusive than on some of the current MegaUpload files)

computerkid1416

Malcolm in the Middle on TV

As of September 26th, 2011, you can currently find Malcolm in the Middle on TeenNick from 9:00-9:30 PM Central Time every weeknight and on Independent Film Channel (IFC) every weeknight from 5:00 - 5:30 and at 10:30 Central Time. Please note this is for the US.

EEL123

While you did ask for no websites, I watched all 151 episodes on tv links, and I didn't have any trouble with viruses etc. Of course, you might not be as lucky.