Want to find places to watch MITM - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to find places to watch MITM

As of next Tuesday (2nd August), Season 1 is being broadcast on all weeknights at 7:35pm on 5* (Freeview channel 30), and may (fingers crossed) continue onto the later Seasons.

(Should this happen, if anyone has the time/ability to record the episodes and upload them to the internet somewhere (i.e. MegaUpload) that would be good as all episodes are 16:9 widescreen and the 5* channel logo is less intrusive than on some of the current MegaUpload files)

"Well, if I am such a genius, how come that I am drunk and lost in the desert with a bullet in my ass?"

Default Malcolm in the Middle on TV

As of September 26th, 2011, you can currently find Malcolm in the Middle on TeenNick from 9:00-9:30 PM Central Time every weeknight and on Independent Film Channel (IFC) every weeknight from 5:00 - 5:30 and at 10:30 Central Time. Please note this is for the US.

While you did ask for no websites, I watched all 151 episodes on tv links, and I didn't have any trouble with viruses etc. Of course, you might not be as lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by EEL123 View Post
    While you did ask for no websites, I watched all 151 episodes on tv links, and I didn't have any trouble with viruses etc. Of course, you might not be as lucky.
    It depends on how good your anti-virus software is