Hi! Newbie here

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Christina (AKA Wildcat) and I just found this forum a few weeks ago. It's awesome--definitely the best MITM site around. I've been lurking for awile, but I decided to register so I can talk about the new eps.

I just got interested in MITM this summer when it I stumbled across it on cable during the day. I can't believe I've been missing out on such a great show all these years! I have since seen every episode except for a few in season 6 cause they haven't shown those yet. I admit that I've become completely obsessed with it. :D Reese is my fav. character. Anyways, just wanted to say hi. I look forward to chatting with everyone. Later!

admin

Retired Administrator
Wildcat said:
Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Christina (AKA Wildcat) and I just found this forum a few weeks ago. It's awesome--definitely the best MITM site around. I've been lurking for awile, but I decided to register so I can talk about the new eps.

I just got interested in MITM this summer when it I stumbled across it on cable during the day. I can't believe I've been missing out on such a great show all these years! I have since seen every episode except for a few in season 6 cause they haven't shown those yet. I admit that I've become completely obsessed with it. :D Reese is my fav. character. Anyways, just wanted to say hi. I look forward to chatting with everyone. Later!

Welcome to the forums Wildcat, I hope you enjoy it here. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks for introducing yourself and joining our community! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts about the seventh season.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. YOu guys are really friendly. A lot friendlier than other forums I've been on :D Can't wait to get to know everyone!!!

To give you an idea of how much I love this show, I'm even working on a MITM fanfic if anyone wants to check it out. It's on fanfiction.net, or you can go directly to it here http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2569996/1/ . It's mostly about Reese. Thought I'd share just in case anyone here likes to read fanfics. If you do read it, don't forget to review. Later everyone!

packer-backer

Hi christina. Welcolme to the forums and hope you have fun. I haven't gooten around to reading the fanfic yet but when I have a little bit more time I will. Can't wait to hear your ideas and thoughts.

Ryebeach

Welcome to the forums Christina. I shall be reading your fanfic tomorrow. Looks very good at first glance. Have fun posting!!:)

Emrysgirl

Nice job Christina:)! It's too late in the night for me to read the entire thing. But it looks very good so far.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks again for the warm welcome packer-backer, ryebeach and emrysgirl! I've enjoyed reading and taking part in discussions so far. :) I'm glad y'all think the fanfic looks good at first glance. Thanks! It's kinda different than most MITM fics. When you get a chance to read the whole thing leave a review (if you want) and let me know what you think. I will probably post the next chap tommorrow. Later everyone.