Dewey and Stevie

Rumulox

POPQUIZ:
name an episode where dewey interacts with stevie in any manner.
name an episode where dewey even says stevie's name.

has it already been discussed on here the complete lack of interaction between these two characters? i can't think of an answer to either of the above mentioned statements. their coexistence is so rare i could almost believe that one of them (if either, probably stevie) was imaginary.

KaiGusto

POPQUIZ:
name an episode where dewey even says stevie's name.

has it already been discussed on here the complete lack of interaction between these two characters? i can't think of an answer to either of the above mentioned statements. their coexistence is so rare i could almost believe that one of them (if either, probably stevie) was imaginary.

good question!

as far as imaginary goes, well, every other character interacts or talks with Stevie.

Rumulox

yeah, i don't really think either is imaginary, i was just exaggerating my point.

although, i did find [the] one instance they have any interaction: MALCOLM'S CAR has dewey rinsing out his hair and stevie mentions that the preceding scalp massage was also fantastic.

but i really do think that is the ONLY time they interact throughout the entire series...

Siobhan

Hey, maybe they just never had much to say to one another? My brother has friends that my parents talk to, but I’ve never spoken a word to, or mentioned – there’s just nothing to say. They’re not my friends, so they don’t really concern me. Reese and Stevie never really got on, which is why they interacted – so that Stevie could mock Reese or vice-versa.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
POPQUIZ:

In "Malcolm's Car", Dewey washes Stevie's hair in the kitchen sink.

Dewey: Temperature good for you?
Stevie: Perfect. As was the scalp massage.

jasinfla

I cannot remember the name of the episode but the one when the whole gang was in the sewer & talking about girls and Dewey was like, "where is a flash flood when you need one". Very good question though.