Your Username on the Fox Forums?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Wel i was just wondering that if you where a member of the Fox forums what your username is so that i know who you are if i come across it, for some its easy if it the same but its not for all.

Im tjpeople - what a surprise :D

I occasionaly browse, and its usefull to know who's posting.

packer-backer

I'm not a member. I was going to sign up but then I came across this website and liked it alot better. (I think you can figure out why:D .)

admin

Retired Administrator
I'm registered as splat30, but I rarely turn up! Last time I looked they were arranging an entire forum presidency including cabinet and congress! Of course the organiser won position of president! :D

CJman327

I'm CJman327(ofcourse)on the FOX Forums. The MITMVC is wwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than the FOX forums. It is somewhat dramatic and sad how lame the FOX forums are getting.:D Luckily we have the MITM Voting Community!:)

Jimmy Junior

My username on the FOX forums is JimmyJunior7, but I haven't been on any of them for a while because they just don't appeal to me anymore.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Me neither - the MITMVC forums are a million times better than the FOX forums, most of which are made up of spam, duplicates of the same questions (eg what is the family's last name), and crap like <insert character here> is HOT".

I was originally registered as Amigo22 or Amigo_22 but I forgot my password so I re-registered as Amigo_202.

CJman327

The FOX forums are filled with spam. There are absolutely no moderators. And bad language is only mildly censored. You know, in the "A-word". They replace the two S's in the word with: "$$". You know what I mean. There are also TOTALLY POINTLESS thinks like one I have no idea what the point of it was, it was named "You're not the boss of me...". And the user wrote:"But the moderators are!". And other ones like Amigo22 said. You can't get banned unless superiorly evil results occur and it's like a teenage party there! Honestly, I highly do not recommend it.:(
--CJMAN327:) :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
The censoring that occurs is a result of the members censoring their text, not the mods. They don't give a darn.