Question about "Blackout" episode

packer-backer

I was looking at tv.com and it lists one of the episode names as Blackout.
Spoiler for question:
Malcolm family loses power causing some unwanted family bonding.
Does this sound like it could be a clip show or flashback episode. After all, what kind of storylines can you come up with and how interesting can an episode be if it takes place in complete darkness. What do you think???

allison

Re: question about season 7 episode

You´re right, I didn´t think about it, but it could be a flashback episode. Though I really hope it´s not. There are so few episodes left, I hope we´ll at least get to see something new.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Yea i know what you mean, but it still could be fun if they go right back to the begainning, (if it is flash backs- sure sounds like it)

MITM18

Spoiler for Click For Spoilers:
It isnt at all, its an episode where the entire neighborhood gets blackout, and people stay over at Malcolm's house including alot of pretty Dutch girls. In the end, the family gets closer together.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

oh, right is that the lastest news MITM18 - guess were wrong, havent seen you in AGES!!! How've you been?

anit

Actually blackouts are usually awesome in sitcoms; remember season 1 of friends? (best season btw) They lost power all over the city and Chandler got trapped in an ATM vestibule with some Victoria Secret model or such. Was very funny. Especially when they started spying on ugly naked guy lighting candles. :rolleyes: