Hooking friends to Malcolm
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Hooking friends to Malcolm

Default Hooking friends to Malcolm

Have you ever got any of your friends hooked on Malcolm. I do all the time. Whenever a friend comes over to my house I always ask if they'd ever heard of Malcolm In the Middle. Suprisingly, alot of the time tehy say no. So, I pull out my season 1 DVD and watch the pilot with them. They are ALWAYS immediately hooked by the end of the episode and almost always ask if they can borrow the DVD for awhile. Does anybody else get other people hooked on Malcolm?

"The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, make wise the simple." (psalm 19:7)
    Bible verse

"I only hate some people, the rest I tolerate." - mr. Barone.

Default Re: Hooking friends to Malcolm.

Most kids I know say:"What's Malcolm In The Middle. I don't watch FOX. What's FOX? " Oh my god!

Well i watch it when they come over but i dont think they like it. They look bored. One of my friends watches it on sundays but she isnt a big fan or anything. Its a shame since i always go on about it and say quotes from episodes that make me laugh and they get annoyed.
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Yeah, all my friends wish I would just shut up about Malcolm In The Middle!

No, but I got my mother hooked on Malcolm in the middle. Most of my friends either don´t know the show or they don´t like it. Though I really like the show I think most of my friends would find it boring if I showed them the Pilot. One of my friend even said he doesn´t like to watch "a rotten family". Since this day he isn´t my friend anymore (just kidding)

I have many stories on how i got friends hooked on Malcolm in the Middle, i have some nice ones listed here: Once at school last term, me and my friend were talking about random things. I blurted out 'do you like Mlacolm in the Middle?'. She said something like 'it's stupid' then i said to her seriously 'Will you at least give it a try?' She said something like 'i guess but you have to watch the OC in return'. I don't really like the OC but one night, she watched the episode 'Bilboard' of Malcolm in the Middle and i watched 30 minutes of the OC but didn't think a lot of it. The story is she still likes Malcolm in the Middle and is a member of theis forum. Lets give it up for LaLa!! I have other friends who i got to like it too but that is the latest and by far the greatest story. In these forums there are currently four of my friends: saz55, fox123, lala and Fantails!! I am honoured to be a member and i hope they are too!!
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

Exclamation Re: Hooking friends to Malcolm.

Me and my friend MalcolmReeseDewey are always discussing the forums on here. We usually come on here at lunchtime. We have lots of fun writing posts to all the different topics.

So I would just like to say thankyou for making this site so we can all share our views on Malcolm ihn the middle.

Fox
    XXX

lol. Yep i hooked fox123 to Malcolm in the Middle and surprisingly she goes on here a lot!! Thanks for this site admin!!

I got rmfhotties hooked (if anybody remembers her), and for once I actually had somebody ask me if I like malcolm in the middle. I am trying to get him to sign up to the voting community. If he does I will tell you that thats who I was talking about.
    "The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, make wise the simple." (psalm 19:7)
    Bible verse

"I only hate some people, the rest I tolerate." - mr. Barone.

lol my mates are hoked alright!!