Any update on Malcolm in the Middle DVDs?

xDarkDovex

Season 2

I heard something about it not coming out because of something to do with the music?

Well, why isn't it out yet??

Thanks-

Tessa

simon_4420

Re: Malcolm on DVD

No one really knows, but I'm sure they will. There were problems with music rights and cost. Someone else on here will know more and let you know:)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Our best guess right now was made by MITM18 a few months ago: that they might release a box set following the finale. But that seems highly unlikely as that's just a month and a half away and we have no news on it. If they wanted to release it in time for the finale, seems as though they'd want to advertise it before then and no DVD website has any information yet....so we're just all sitting, waiting, wishing.

fr3akz

malcolm on DVD

i found malcolm in the middle on ebay
season 1-6 for 60$
quite much for not knowing the quality
+ 7 $ shipping

rzombie1988

Re: malcolm on DVD

fr3akz said:
i found malcolm in the middle on ebay
season 1-6 for 60$
quite much for not knowing the quality
+ 7 $ shipping

That's somewhat of a rip off if you have cable. You could just tape all the episodes off the tv, like the guy who sold you it did.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
yardgames said:
Our best guess right now was made by MITM18 a few months ago: that they might release a box set following the finale. But that seems highly unlikely as that's just a month and a half away and we have no news on it. If they wanted to release it in time for the finale, seems as though they'd want to advertise it before then and no DVD website has any information yet....so we're just all sitting, waiting, wishing.

Not exactly. I found out that a box set of the final season of Friends was released THE DAY AFTER the show ended, without publicity or anything. It was just decided to realease it right after the show ended. To be honest, Im dearly hoping they do the same for Malcolm. Wouldn't that kick ass if the final season came out on dvd on Monday May 15, right after the show ends?:)

rzombie1988

tony_montana said:
Wouldn't that kick ass if the final season came out on dvd on Monday May 15, right after the show ends?:)

That would be great, so hopefully it will happen. I've seen all the episodes, but I'm still going to get those dvd's the day they come out.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Same here, man. Im already stashing away cash for the day they start releasing all the seasons! Ill be at the store the day it happens!:)

On a completely unrelated note, my next post is #300! Yay!:D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
About DVD's on ebay, you have to wathc out anybody offering anything other than season 1 will be selling fakes! They are not the actual seasons. I do not advise buying then especailly at $60. It probs cost them $10. They will be epsidoes recored of the tv and put onto dvd. Ebay should take these down. You can report items on ebay - you may wish to do that.

Id love the dvd's to come out, but i dout it. Friends is in a different league.

sephiroth

Kirsten

I loved the Thanksgiving episode and when I saw Kirsten I was so in love. I wish I could have taped it but I didn't have a VCR and I don't know where I can get the DVD of the 5th season, or even if it's out. What other episodes is she in?

rzombie1988

Re: kirsten

The dvd's of any season except 1 may not ever come out. No one really knows when/if they will either.

If you keep watching, you may see the episode again. Afterall, it doesn't take them too long to go through the rotation. Check tv.com, find out the actress's name who played Kirsten, and then you'll be able to see if she was in any other episodes, by searching it on tv.com or imdb.com

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: kirsten

Welcome to the forums, sephiroth. As you've undoubtebly figured out by now, we don't know when or if the other seasons will be released on DVD, but we're all waiting and wishing.

I'd also like to take this oppotunity to remind you that we ask you use correct spelling and grammar rather than "txt speek" on this forum in order to maintain the high quality that we've become known for and to help our non-native English speakers better understand our conversations. You'll notice I took the liberty of changing your post for you.

If you ever have any questions or comments, feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators, J. Wildcat and the infamously absent admin.

Thanks! :)