Your Favorite (Favourite) Character and Why - Page 3
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite (Favourite) Character and Why

Basically, I like Reese for a few reasons - he's most like my older sibling, and despite him being a bully (not to mention a dumbass) he does have feelings...although he hides them pretty well. I can identify with Malcolm most, though, because he is pretty much very smart, like me, and he does have a want to be likable, something everyone wants. Then again, there's Dewey, whom does have a musical talent (singing and piano playing). Me - i can sing, so there's that.

So your favourite is Hal????????
    Malcolm in the Middle Rules!

Default Favorite character & whyyy.

Mine is for sure, Mr. Reese Wilkerson! He's funny, but with an edge. He's sweet and sensitve at times & he's totally cuteeee! So overall, he's amazing!

My favorite is a toss up really. When it comes to the immediate family its Reese. He is hilarious and does think most cant imagine. I remember him releasing a balloon of crap on rapping granny's. Along with trading his commando equipment for a game boy and 5 cartridges.

But as far as outside of the family has to be Craig. He has pics of lois bending over on the stores surveillance cameras and he has voodoo dolls of him and her. He is a freak and just amazingly funny.

Welcome mr.tamnus, we hope you enjoy your stay.

If you need any help you can email me.
    Need help? Email Me Here

I love every character for certain things, and they all have their moments, but I'd have to say overall my favorite characters are Hal and Malcolm, followed by Francis. Hal, because he is hilarious, and at the same time a good father and husband. The writers and Bryan Cranston did a great job with the "dad" moments, whether they be serious, or funny (like in bowling when he falls asleep reading a story, or when he leaves Malcolm-Reese on their own where as Lois didn't)

I like Malcolm because........he reminds myself of me at that age. I didn't like him at first really, but he grew on me.

Francis I like because he really seems to be just a younger version of Hal, with a bit of Lois thrown in.

My favorite character is Hal. He's a faithful husband, a supportive dad, a and a kind, all around nice guy that's still a kid at heart. The first episode I saw was Home Alone 4, and when Hal said that line about Lois being his "secret treasure", I immediately liked him. Every time he enters a scene, you know your reaction will be either:

1) Uncontrollable laughter.
    or
    2) "Awww!"

My second favorite is Dewey (before he grew). He was so adorable and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by soche View Post
    My favorite character is Hal. He's a faithful husband, a supportive dad, a and a kind, all around nice guy that's still a kid at heart. The first episode I saw was Home Alone 4, and when Hal said that line about Lois being his "secret treasure", I immediately liked him. Every time he enters a scene, you know your reaction will be either:

1) Uncontrollable laughter.
    or
    2) "Awww!"

My second favorite is Dewey (before he grew). He was so adorable and funny.
    Great description of Hal, I feel the same way, though you put it much better His character is overall a "all around nice guy" to be honest I can't really think of a situation on the show when he does much of anything vindictive or mean spirited.

Smile

My favourite character is Reese. He is sweet.
    The best episodes with Reese:
    "Red Dress"
    "Bully"
    "Smunday"
    "Ida's dance"
    "Waterpark"
    "Christmas"

My favorite's Dewey. I love how he has quiet way about him, almost always in his own little world while still being very sweet and insightful. Reminds me alot of myself as a kid (and still now, I think).

Second favorite is Francis! He's a troublemaker, but still has this strong moral side which allows him to stand up for what he thinks is right, even though it'll probably just end him up in more trouble anyway. Just... pure love for Francis

I can actually identify with both of them alot (on a certain level with Francis, anyway).
    Last edited by Kastor; Aug 10, 2009 at 10:39 PM.