Your Favorite (Favourite) Character and Why

admin

Retired Administrator
Re: Favourite Character And Why!!!

fox123 said:
Here write about your favourite character.:) :rolleyes: :cool:

Usually when someone asks a question the supply their own personal answer as well. I would suggest re editing your post to include your opinion.

My personal favourite character is Dewey: I like Dewey because even though he's small, he's a great little guy and it's easy to tell why: he's great at the piano, has a nice attitude and lastly: small people rule the world!! He is rwally cool, even more so than any other character and Erik Per Sullivan has fitted into the character very well. Well done Erik!!

samboo1

I like Reese:D because...well theres reasons why i dont like some of the others, of course i love all the characters but theres small things that make Reese more likeable to me. Like Malcolm always complains and Lois is...well....Lois! I like Hal and he's probably my second favourite since i love the strange obsessions he gets! And Dewey...i really dont know what to say about Dewey. Hes undescribeable to me!
Reese's carefree attitude is what i like. He doesnt care what people think of him and just lives life without giving a damn. I like that.

saz55

Re: Your favourite character and why.

Jamie is my favourite character because he is really sweet. In season seven I hope to see him speak. He always just sits there acting innocent.
SAZ55:)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

We had a discussion about wether jamie would talk in another thread in season 7 section, cant think of it atm but take a took.

Hiya, Saz welcome to the forum, Hope to hear more from you soon :D

allison

My favourite character is Reese because I think there´s so much more to him than it appears and this makes him really interesting. I think he´s the only one who hasn´t changed in a negative way during the last 2 seasons and I like people who speak their mind. He´s also very funny and if someone is nice to him he really seems to appreciate it. I like the fact that he´s supposed to be the bad guy but you realize that he´s actually a good person at heart. And as I said he´s funny. He often does these silly things and yet Justin´s performance is actually never over the top.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

The only one who hasn't changed negatively? Malcolm's obvious, and I could see how you would argue Dewey and Francis, but how has Hal and Lois turned negative?

Emrysgirl

yardgames said:
how has Hal and Lois turned negative?
I don't know about Lois, but Hal has been turing a little cuckoo this past season. He was always obsessive, but now he's just nuts.

Tessa, do you mean there have been charcter changes that you don't like or that the characters have become negetive?

I'd be interested in seeing your reasoning behind Francis changing negetively.

packer-backer

My favorite is character is Dewey. Although, from what I am hearing about him and what stuff he is going to do this season I may not like him as much anymore. I actually like Hal jsut as much. But I think in the past season or so he has taken more of a take charge attitude which I kind of don't like.

allison

The ONLY one maybe was a bit exaggerated. I don´t think that Francis has changed in a negative way (by "negative" I mean less funny, too crazy etc) but then again we haven´t seen much of him lately.
I think Malcolm and Dewey´s character changes are quite obvious as yardgames pointed out. Lois is still ok, but I miss the old, forceful Lois who opened the door topless and took her neighbours´ gnomes hostage. Hal, as Aditi said, has become too crazy in my opinion. I think his crazyness was funny when you could see it once in a while (e.g in Bowling, Book club...) but now I have the impression that he´s always like that. Maybe it´s just me, but I think Bryan´s acting is a bit over the top now.
As for Reese, I think he has changed, too, but not too much. He just isn´t that bully anymore, but that isn´t such a bad thing. He appears nicer now, but his character changes are believable (he didn´t turn into a saint and still loves to destroy things). In contrast to that Dewey´s character changes don´t seem believable at all in my opinion. All of a sudden he became a music genius, very popular with other kids and even his brothers don´t actually pick on him, anymore. Plus he appears a little conceited, which is the main reason why I don´t like the character that much anymore.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

My fav is definetly Reese becaues he's good natured and funny. He wants everyone to act like he's tough, but He gives me the impression that he's really sweet and sensitive at heart--especially in the last few seasons. He just goes with the flow most of the time and doesn't complain about everything like Malcolm does.

Kratos

allison said:
My favourite character is Reese because I think there´s so much more to him than it appears and this makes him really interesting. I think he´s the only one who hasn´t changed in a negative way during the last 2 seasons and I like people who speak their mind. He´s also very funny and if someone is nice to him he really seems to appreciate it. I like the fact that he´s supposed to be the bad guy but you realize that he´s actually a good person at heart. And as I said he´s funny. He often does these silly things and yet Justin´s performance is actually never over the top.

I'm with you. :) Yeah he is good to look at we have to accept that, but he is a soild part to the family... I was watching a season 4 eppy today think it was Forwards Backwards, and you learn that he has no friends at all :( and even tho you know he is a bully and can be nasty at times, you just want to hug him and tell him your be his friend. He does do nice things, and he does have a huge interaction with the rest of the family, he works well with Dewey, Reese, Jamie and Malcolm on a individual level, I dont think any of the others mix as well.

It would be nice to see Lois having some more time with Reese this season, I dont think they have really had a close close relationship.

Basially I like Reese because he is the most diverse and flexable. :)

Who is your Favourite Character?

Who is your favourite character and why?

Mine is Francis because he's grown up but he's so funny and immature!

Thanks, I'd like to ask how come all my posts are not visible to me until I press show threads and also I'm sure I posted in the fight thread but it's not there.

Gouki

It... might be Dewey or Reece. I'm really not sure. I find something to enjoy in all the characters, however. And I really should say Malcolm due to how... similar we are.

As for supporting characters? Herkebe and Piama by a longshot. Sorry.

Chingon69

Mine is a tie between Lois and Hal, they have great chemistry and comic timing. The ending in the poker episode from season 3 where Hal and Lois dance in the kitchen is my favorite ending ever