701 Burning Man: Feedback, Opinions and Anaylsis
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 701 Burning Man: Feedback, Opinions and Anaylsis

Default 701 Burning Man: Feedback, Opinions and Anaylsis

Any comments you have about Burning Man, just put them here! Like I said before, judging by advert-ing Malcolm, I got high expectations on this season. And if this is the last season, let's hope it goes out with a BANG!

Here's to Season 7! May it be the best we've had!

Default Re: Post 'em Here! Post 'em Here!

Burning Man was great! I've been Malcolm-deprived all summer, so it was good. The beginning was a little hasty, and you have to understand Burning Man to appreciate the ep, but it was good. Awesome--classic ending!

Default Re: Post 'em Here! Post 'em Here!

Yeah! I just saw it about 20 minutes ago! Awesome ending!(I don't wanna ruin it for people who haven't seen it, and spoiler tags are even more tempting!)For those of you that have seen it you know what I'm talking about!

Default Re: Burning Man Thoughts

I just thought I'd give this a namein which the thread name accuatly represents the thread itself.

I missed it. I forgot to tape it, band came first, *First and last home Friday night football game* All my friends finally got to see me out on the field, and they all were AMAZED! That's the end of my explanation of why I didn't see the premiere.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

All I can say is, put out the chips and dip - HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

I thought it was a very funny episode with a classic ending. But as many of us probably suspected was going to happen, Francis wasn't in the episode!! Thats too bad but it was still a solid opener.
    "The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, make wise the simple." (psalm 19:7)
    Bible verse

"I only hate some people, the rest I tolerate." - mr. Barone.

Did Malcolm lose his virginity to the Burning Man Woman?!?!?

Danged if we know. If he did, he would have bragged about it from the second part down!

For those of you that dare to read this....

Spoiler for Segment 1: Burning Man (READ IF YOU DARE!):

The season begins with Lois baking cookies. Reese wants one. Lois says he can have 2 - one now, and one 20 mins. later. He just has to stay clear of Dewey's batch - antibiotics. The opening credits - same as was the last 3 seasons.

If anyone viewed the clip (http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...7e130a_700.wmv), that's what the first min.or 2 is like. The family takes off in the RV that Hal borrowed from his boss. He's so intent on keeping it spic and span, he uses Dewey as labor add-on. To add, the people at Burning Man start to think he's an attraction while Lois joins a female tribe. Reese gets caught up in the sensation and starts to love every minute of it. Malcolm accidentaly steps on a cactus and heads to first aid. With the long line, he gets a redirection to the Shaman's tent, where he meets Anita, who treats him and sees through him. In the process they find many things they have in common with each other, until the point where Anita's laying on Malcolm with his arm around her. Again, maybe lost virginity; maybe not.

That's segment 1 of the episode, where they go to comm. break. More tomorrow.

It sounds very cool guys, thanks for the information - can't wait to watch it.

Was it up the the "standard" of Malcolm in the Middle we came to expect in Seasons 1 and 2, or just a bit better than those found in Season 6.