Name that MITM Character!

Squeaky Yugi

Here's a tricky one, sorry it doesn't rhyme. Remember that your answer is wrong unless ALL the things apply:

I broke a car window and Lois was angry

I was hurt when it was my birthday

Being the oldest sucks.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Sounds like Francis

he is the oldest of the brothers
All his hair was shaved off on his birthday
and he blew up that car (due to this the window must be broken)

Dewey

Minimalistic
Could it be Hal?

I can't think of a time when he broke a car window, but he is certainly the oldest male in the home and was hurt (in an emotional) sense on his birthday.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Sound Effects

Darren, I hate to break it you, but I think your'e the only one who thinks in psyhological terms. Franics is the oldest sibling and was hurt physically in No Motorcycles.

samboo1

Re: Sound Effects

yardgames said:
Franics is the oldest sibling and was hurt physically in No Motorcycles.
Doesnt he mean that time when francis was hurt because the other cadets found out it was his birthday? I cant remember the episode.And he is the oldest.

Dewey

Minimalistic
I’ve thought of one. Again, this does not rhyme:

I have a similar taste in music to the central character of “A clockwork Orange”, yet you can rest assure that I do not partake in his evening activities. Instead, I shall be contemplating the inventor of the book classification system. Because of him, we can enter a library in New York, London, Dar Es Salaam, Cairo or anywhere in the world for that matter; and the books will be catalogued using the same system

And as a further clue, I would not seem out of place attending a party with Pamela Segall.

CJman327

Was it Dewey. Dewey?:p :) :D Here's another, and since it's easier, it doesn't rhyme again:
Spoiler for Riddle #10:
I nearly killed Lois. Emotionally AND physcially. I'm a newbie to pain, and I'll carry the flame. Forever as the Wilkerson devil kid!:D Who am I?

Dewey

Minimalistic
Yeah, mine was way too easy. Try this one. Hopefully, its a little more of a challenge:

Remove a part from a famous clown. You got me!
[Difficulty Rating: 3 out of 5]

NB:
My previous riddle was probably a rating of 2 tops. I also have two others lined up for afterwards. A level 4 and a level 5. And I must say, if anybody can get the level 5 one (and know why) - then I would be very impressed!

Dewey

Minimalistic
What the heck? I couldn't resist. I have decided to put all three up at once. If anyone can get all three, then you must be the ultimate MITM fan :) Here goes...

No.1:

No. 2:
- Feels like I lost both of my gloves and my hat has blown away.
- I want it; could not get it. I need it; cannot have it.
- Don't come running; crying. You need sunshine coming through that window.
[Difficulty Rating: 4 out of 5]

No. 3:
Who would you blame for blowing the flame right out? Is it me? There is no doubt I can do what I want to do from now until forever. Let's have less of getting clever with me.
[Difficulty Rating: 5 out of 5]

Squeaky Yugi

I'm afraid that none of you have gotten mine right. Keep trying, though. Dabney, you were close; I liked how you thought outside the box. However, we never saw the window shatter or Lois angry, which is the only reason you were wrong. As for Dewey's:

#1: Still working on it

#2: I'm guessing Commadant Spangler. His gloves blew away because he has no hands :confused:

#3: Sounds rebellious. Fancis, maybe?

Dewey

Minimalistic
Squeaky; I didn't realise yours was still unsolved. In that case, I guess Reese - he smashed the car windscreen in "Monkey" and got hurt on his birthday in "Forwards Backwards" - although not in the episode itself, it does give verbal references to that fact.

As for your guess to my clues; nice try, and I see your direction of thinking but unfortunately both are incorrect. :)

Squeaky Yugi

It's okay. If we only posted one at a time, the poster would have nothing to work on. Here's an idea, though. When someone solves your riddle, put "Solved" above it in big bold letters. And Dewey, Reese is incorrect, and I'm still stumped on yours :)

Dewey

Minimalistic
I am also struggling with yours. My new guess is Ida; simply because she is the oldest character on MITM, and she sure makes Lois angry. I'm not sure about the car windscreen though. Enlighten me :)

CJman327

Oh and Dewey. To your first riddle:
No.1:

No. 2:
- Feels like I lost both of my gloves and my hat has blown away.
- I want it; could not get it. I need it; cannot have it.
- Don't come running; crying. You need sunshine coming through that window.
[Difficulty Rating: 4 out of 5]

No. 3:
Who would you blame for blowing the flame right out? Is it me? There is no doubt I can do what I want to do from now until forever. Let's have less of getting clever with me.
[Difficulty Rating: 5 out of 5]

I have hopefully figured them out.(I also posted the answer on FOX.com):D

Here are my guesses:):

#1:Caroline(Or Francis)
#2:Malcolm
#3:Reese

Tell if I'm right, please! Thanks!:D
--CJman327

Squeaky Yugi

Sorry, it's not Ida either. Dabney, you've come the closest to getting it right. Some of your explainations show that you're thinking the right way. Keep trying :)

Dewey

Minimalistic
To assist people, I can offer some hints to my three character crytic clues. If still in doubt, i shall reveal the answers this weekend. Here are some helping hints:

#1: An animated clown. Think of his name and his origins.

#2: One for the music lovers amongst us: Don't come running, play the hits and what a lovely dance.

#3: This clue kind of speaks for itself, to the point (in this case at least) that he is heard but not seen. If in doubt, seek assistance from google.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Sorry, but at the moment my brain seems a bit broken:Dizzy: , i just can'T think of anybody else. But i'm trying to get another solution tonight

Dewey

Minimalistic
@ CJman - Seems I overlooked your attempts. I apologise for that.
Nice try, but they are all incorrect. :)

To everyone - would you like the solution tomorrow?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Darren, I've been trying to think like some creepy symbolism author and try and figure out your puzzles. I haven't yet. But I want that Stilts analysis! How many do I have to get for the analysis? Is there a deadline? Or will you just be generous enough to finally post it so I can stop bothering you about it and obsessing over your puzzles?