Name that MITM Character!

Dewey

Minimalistic
Turns out my puzzles were harder than I thought :). I will post the review of the episode Stilts (evetually :)) regardless.

If you want, I can give the solution to no.1 - that way you can see the level of thinking - maybe then you could solve the other two. What do you think?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Oh good! I can't wait for the Stilts analysis!!

How about giving us the answer to number 3 and then we can solve the easier 2?

Dewey

Minimalistic
You are starting to push your luck now! :)

Only kidding - it is probably best I give the solution to number three - that way you can maybe solve the easier ones:

No. 3 = Dewey

The cryptic clue in this case are lyrics from the song: "Blinded by the Sun" by the band: 'The Seahorses'. (Should you be unfamiliar with this piece of music, a copy and paste of the clue in its entirity into a Google search would have determined this).

Dewey is played by actor Erik Per Sullivan, whom in the 2003 movie "Finding Nemo" had a voice part for Sheldon the Seahorse. (hence being heard but not seen).

I did say it would be cryptic :). But this is the hardest of the three. In fact, comparred to this - the other two are relatively easy.

CJman327

How about another cryptic code one?:

#1:The dawn of time has been believed to be early for me since the L doesn't stand for value when it comes to me, and again it's early since I've been known to know things before they come true......
#2:Not too shallow but not "In Too Deep". Reckless and wild and you've got me!
#3:I'm not too much of a "Big Fat Liar" when it comes down to it. I'm not that, just someone aside from the normal puzzle.
:D
--CJman327:)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
#2 is Reese because reckless and wild sounds like Reese, plus they used the song "In too Deep" by Sum 41 in "Reese Drives."

#3 is Malcolm because Frankie was in "Big Fat Liar"

I'm thinking that #1 is Lois because of the lucky aid clue, but I'm not sure about that one

CJman327

Yep! You're right!:D . I'll do another one!:) :

#1:I'm very mean and as you know, I can suck your blood
#2:I am the MASTER of comedy! I wasn't born in the 70's although I did on a show.

CJman327

You're right! Now see if you can guess number 1, here's a hint:

By suck your blood, I mean my last name. Only I am definitely not a man!:D