Name that MITM Character!

CJman327

Let's all come up with riddles for different characters, once done with that, we'll do quotes!:D Are you ready? OK, here's my first one!:
Spoiler for Riddle #1:
My hair is dark brown, I should be wearing a crown. Only people convince me I shouldn't be. My intelellect is high, I wish I could just fly, away from this hectic family! I wear casual clothes and I SO don't fit in with the nerds, but not the normal kids either. What am I, I'm eager! Like a beaver! To know who I am. Who am I?(Literally, answer that!):)

CJman327

Heck yeah! Now it's getting harder!:D
Spoiler for Riddle #2:
I'm short-haired and not scared of anything now, after my mom came back I've been like, wow! I'm "Wheelie" as they say, not TOO too cheery every day, because I have some lung problems and it's hard to speak and say. Who am I?
:)

CJman327

Yeah it is pretty obvious. But here's a REALLY hard one!:
Spoiler for Riddle #3:
I lost my kitty, the L stands for value. How I hope to find a girl like you! I'm a bit fat, but I know that, my comedy, you see ain't affected by that! I wear glasses, don't have high class. I'm a quirky yet funny "Superman" honey to comics and such. I have nobody so far that will feel my lust. Who am I?:)
:D
--CJMAN327:D

CJman327

This isn't too fun....Here's another one:
Spoiler for Riddle #4:
I'm the commander, I'll whip you good. I'm mean and tough just like I should. I excel at pool, I'm not so cool. But hey! I've got power for more than an hour and my hard-est "cadet" is F-R-A-N-C-I-S! I must say, I've got sweet success! Who am I?:D

CJman327

Sigh.....one last.
Spoiler for Riddle #5:
I'm a bad boy and I carry the flame, for my brothers AND girls, I should be in the Hall Of Fame! I was the first, to make the thirst for my mom's anger to make her wanna burst! My brothers think I'm cool, too cool for school. Which is somewhat true since I'm a dropout from school! Who am I?:D

I've got one if nobody minds: (It won't rhyme!!) It's a hard one:
I'm a bit of a troublemaker for my young age, i follow three people into becoming one of them. I know i seem sweet but really i'm not!! I can't do much though but i can scream!!

CJman327

I'm not a big cripple, though a wave ripple wiping out Hal in poker. I'm cool and asthmatic, look like Al Roker, not super fantastic but let's just say today he's kind of like "Abe Lincoln"! And a mild connection when it comes to girl-linking!:D Who am I?:)