A Tribute To MITM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJman327

cast.jpg

Yes no, maybe. I don't know. Can you repeat the question?

Yes I can! Is Malcolm In The Middle the best show ever? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malcolm In The Middle started January 9th, 2000 on FOX. Sure it was underappreciated. But everyone on the Malcolm In The Middle Voting Community thinks that this show is the BEST SHOW EVER! This show is by far the best, most creative show on television.
Ah yes, Malcolm. The genius of the family with the IQ of 165. He is the only remotely normal one in his family!
Yes, Reese. He is the dimiwitted, defiant delinquent of the family. He is quite dumb, but is still a funny kid!
Oh, little Dewey. He is the cute one in the family that eveyrone likes. He may have his very troublesome times. But that doesn't keep the aduience from loving him! For now........:D
And then there's Francis. He is idiotic, fairly stupid, mild intellect, a laugh riot and hates his mother. This obssesive guy lead this family to disaster, and managed to make it around from Alabama and Alaska to New Mexico!
Lois, she holds the entire family together! Sure she's high-maintenance and strict. But she sure is enjoyable and funny!
And last but not least, Hal. Hal is a head-over-heels bumbling, big kid at heart. He is crazy, funny and is sure as heck the funniest Dad in America!:)

And then that little Jamie, how could we forget him? He is the newest member of the family.....and will carry the flame on!

You're not the boss of me now, you're not the boss of me now, you're not the boss of me now and you're not so big.
You're not the boss of me now, you're not the boss of me now, you're not the boss of me now and you're not so big!
LIFE IS UNFAIR!!!
C3.jpg

MALCOLMINTHEMIDDLEMALCOLMINTHEMIDDLEMALCOLMINTHEMIDDLEMALCOLMINTHEMIDDLE

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Re: Tribute To MITM

It's very neat and all, but it's starting to get into a spammish mode. So, as samboo but it,
what are we suppost to say in reply??
I'm gonning to have to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.