What does your desktop look like.

J

JonAnd85

I don't think you was in a trouble at all!
It's just fun to help each other.
I am glad that you like the pictures :)

Dewey

Minimalistic
Yeah, cool pictures. Thanks for sharing.

I notice there are images of Francis in there too. Hopefully he will actually be in some episodes soon. :)

Emrysgirl

JonAnd85 said:
Yes! Malcolm France are doing well now, except from the forum. All the messages has been deleted.
Kinda puts our whining about losing 3 days in perspective eh?:D

@Dewey What's the deal with the Airbus?

Dewey

Minimalistic
Emrysgirl said:
@Dewey What's the deal with the Airbus?
I guess thats the wanderlust inside of me :). Don't worry I'm not a plane spotter or anything, but i enjoy just about everything related to travel.

Airbus.com is a brilliant site too - lots of cool stuff on thier including new wallpapers every month - so my desktop changes frequently.

Ryebeach

JonAnd85 said:
Here is my current desktop. I have made the wallpaper by my self :), from the official photos from Malcolm In The Middle Season 7.
WOW!!:eek: That is an amazing desktop JonAnd85. Great job!!:)

J

JonAnd85

Ryebeach said:
WOW!!:eek: That is an amazing desktop JonAnd85. Great job!!:)
I'm glad that you like it Ryebeach!
I will try to do some more wallpapers with MITM in the future! ;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
If you can package it all together, perhaps David can add it to the Multimedia section of the site so others can enjoy it as well.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
My desktop has a picture of my cat Fe-fe on it :). My Desktop doesn't have much on it since my PC is only a week old, and it's going to stay that way :). I hated the clutter of my old PC desktop.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Was it you who had problems with your keyboard a few months back? Or was that our dearly departed arach, I can't remember? If it was you, I hope you got a new keyboard with your new PC. It's always fun to get a new computer, have fun!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Finally getting round to posting mine. It's a picture I took with my digital camera when I went to hawaii with my family this summer. It's so beautiful there!

BTW, love your desktops JonAnd85 and Samboo!

Amigo22

Super Moderator
yardgames said:
Was it you who had problems with your keyboard a few months back? Or was that our dearly departed arach, I can't remember? If it was you, I hope you got a new keyboard with your new PC. It's always fun to get a new computer, have fun!

That wasn't me, must have been Arach. I was having problems with my CD drive. I'm so glad those days are over :)

It was just the box part I got the other day since I already bought a new monitor earlier in the year, but I'm going to replace my keyboard soon too (at the office supply store since they are cheaper there).

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Wildcat - that's a great pic - I have a few similar to that that I took on my NZ holiday a few months ago.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks Yardgames and Amigo! :D

Yes, I took it myself but I'm not a professional photographer. I think I would enjoy doing that though. I'm a little bit of an artist because I draw and paint as a hobby so maybe I have an eye for stuff like that. Of course, most of the scenery in Hawaii is so beautiful that it would be hard for anybody to mess up a picture. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That's true. While in Yosemite over the summer, I got some absolutely breathtaking pictures. The landscape makes it easier. :D

D

Deleted member 1693

My Desktop is very neat. The wallpaper is a black background with the lightbulb characters and the title from the album Era Vulgaris. I've got four icons and three folders. The icons are AIM, uTorrent, FireFox, iTunes, and the VLC Media Player. The folders are Media, Apps, and Family. Media contains art I made, shows I've downloaded, and music I've uploaded. Apps contains random applications that I've collected and are useful to me. Family contains stuff that my family saves and stuff for them.

AlexTheMartian

mine usually is SO CLUTTERED and full, and yet I keep a 3 month calendar and notes on my desktop to keep my real-life organized, and because I forget most things, lol, so I use widgets around my desktop, to even more clutter it.

i like the look of my desktop tho :)