What does your desktop look like.

Dewey

Minimalistic
@Yardgames: Your perception is correct. I don't approve of Microsoft's dominance, nd their software (in my opinion) isn't all that good. In fact, I am generally against the concept of hegemony. I am only using windows because Macs are a ball-ache to use. The only other MS software I use is that of Office 2003 (but not Outlook - Mozilla Thunderbird is much better).

Using alternaitve software whenever possible is like my own little rebellion against the giant that is MS. Not exactly Marxism, I know; but at least my heart is in the right place. :)

@Admin - I have always been a huge fan of minimalism. :)

admin

Retired Administrator
Its certainly theme more towards MITM! :D

As it happens I've changed my Desktop as well recently since tj recommend the konfabulator or whatever to me! :D

admin

Retired Administrator
it is indeed a deluxe brass recycling bin :D you may also have noticed the brilliant weather we are about to have over the next few days where I live! :D

J

JonAnd85

Here is my current desktop. I have made the wallpaper by my self :), from the official photos from Malcolm In The Middle Season 7.

samboo1

Nice desktop! I like Deweys face on the rollercoaster!! Where do you see the official season 7 pictures jonAnd85s?

admin

Retired Administrator
JonAnd85 said:
Here is my current desktop. I have made the wallpaper by my self :), from the official photos from Malcolm In The Middle Season 7.

Excellent desktop! I've been looking for that large MITM rollercoast pic for ages, is it possible you can sent it to me as a high quality JPG or show me where you got the image from :D

samboo1

Yeah i was looking at it for ages as well!! I was laughing at their faces! I saved it as a picture but its a pity he's not like you david with no icons!

J

JonAnd85

Of course i can send you the rollercoaster pic!
I found it at Malcolm France Forum but the forum har been hacked!
So now the pictures are gone on their site.
But i was smart enough to save all the 16 official photos from MITM S7 on my computer :D!
How can i send you a file?
Or should i upload all the 16 photos somewhere so everyone who wan't the photos can download them?

admin

Retired Administrator
Feel free to upload them in this or a new thread. I didn't realise what happened to Malcolm-France. I tried to get there a few weeks ago but found it didn't work - is all ok there now?

J

JonAnd85

Yes! Malcolm France are doing well now, except from the forum. All the messages has been deleted.
I have upload the files now and i hope that it will work. Can you please try to download the file which contains all the 16 photos plus my wallpaper.
http://oscdn.com/files/259156/Season+7+Photos.exe.htm

Should i start a new Thread in the Season Seven forum about this pictures? I have never try to make a new Thread so maybe this in my change.

samboo1

They both say that the file may be damaged or trunated and to download it again and i have. Well its ok, i dont want to trouble you.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Those green-screen pictures are meant to have the background chroma keyed out. With a bit of simple Photoshopping, you could turn the background into whatever you want, even superimpose their pictures overtop of the roller coaster.

samboo1

Ok! Its always worth a final try! Thanks it worked this time:D
Didnt mean to trouble you too much!:eek:
Cool photos!