What does your desktop look like.
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your desktop look like.

Default What does your desktop look like.

Its always interesting to see how different mine and my friends desktops are. I thought for a thread we could all look at each others desktops! Simply take a screenshot, make it a JPG and upload it here for us all to look at!

Are you a messy icon everywhere, folders all over the place person
    Or a neat,no icons at all, no folders on desktop person?

I'll go first, what do you think of my desktop!

Default Re: What does your desktop look like.

I took mine but says its too big and when i make it smaller it goes blurry. A little help?
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Quote Originally Posted by samboo1
    I took mine but says its too big and when i make it smaller it goes blurry. A little help?
    Go into paint and click "Save As" and convert the format to JPG. That should do the trick.

Yeah! Thanks! Lol. Well heres mine. Its cluttered! Lol. I could make a folder but the mess does'nt really bother me. Lol. Yours is freakishly tidy Admin!! Theres only the recycle bin!!
    Oh and btw its still a little blurred, but some button comes up in the corner and that stretches it and it goes ok. So click that!

Quote Originally Posted by samboo1
    Yeah! Thanks! Lol. Well heres mine. Its cluttered! Lol. I could make a folder but the mess does'nt really bother me. Lol. Yours is freakishly tidy Admin!! Theres only the recycle bin!!
    Oh and btw its still a little blurred, but some button comes up in the corner and that stretches it and it goes ok. So click that!
    Cool a cat lover I assume

Yours isn't that messy quite a few icons though! I completely hate icons on my desktop, I don't even like the recycling bin much but you can't delete that!

Yeah, i like cats. The icons dont really annoy me, just sometimes when they hide my backgrounds that i want to see!

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Its always interesting to see how different mine and my friends desktops are. I thought for a thread we could all look at each others desktops! Simply take a screenshot, make it a JPG and upload it here for us all to look at!

Are you a messy icon everywhere, folders all over the place person
    Or a neat,no icons at all, no folders on desktop person?

I'll go first, what do you think of my desktop!
    You have a very tidy desktop David! I'm not going to post mine at the moment, as i am using linux and have just switched to a new desktop manager and i haven't finished congfiguring it yet. I will post as soon as im done though . Sorry, i havent been on in ages, but i finally have everything working perfect, and i have a really good news reader so i should be much more active now!!

Great topic, it will be intersting to see everyones desktop!

Quote Originally Posted by theblinddevil
    You have a very tidy desktop David! I'm not going to post mine at the moment, as i am using linux and have just switched to a new desktop manager and i haven't finished congfiguring it yet. I will post as soon as im done though . Sorry, i havent been on in ages, but i finally have everything working perfect, and i have a really good news reader so i should be much more active now!!

Great topic, it will be intersting to see everyones desktop!
    U with your Linux

What type of Linux? i have the recently re named Mandriva, dual booting on my pc, not use it much, tho but it was good putting it on.

Check out my pics, the first is just normal and the second is the 'Konspose' mode which is is a little thing that when i click my keyborad its pops up and has usefully widgets. thats a can pick and choose.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Quote Originally Posted by tjpeople
    U with your Linux

What type of Linux? i have the recently re named Mandriva, dual booting on my pc, not use it much, tho but it was good putting it on.

Check out my pics, the first is just normal and the second is the 'Konspose' mode which is is a little thing that when i click my keyborad its pops up and has usefully widgets. thats a can pick and choose.
    That thing on the right is really cool, even that clock is pretty cool!

You are actually the first person I've seen with a fatter task bar the the standard as well! Certainly we have had 3 very different desktops displayed so far.

I notice you aren't a great fan of icons on the desktop though...

thanks, im not a fan of desktop icons dont use them. in the past i have had my screen covered with them all the way across. my Desktop pic changes quite offen the lastest is a pic i took of the sidney harbour bridge will in oz this summer.

what do you mean by thing on the right?

i need my taskbar to be thick cause i run many windows and havea alot of quick launch and icons. i use quick launch over desktop icons.

the prog i use to get the widgets is http://www.konfabulator.com/

quite usefull really. its free.
    Need help? Email Me Here